Positive (damirae)

Ik it's not damirae but I ship them and they're cute. There should be more damirae pictures out there damn it!

Raven stared down at the test. Positive. It said freakin positive. Shit. I'm only 16 this can't be happening! Agh! I can't let dami find out, but he always does. Always. I'll have to run away. It's my only option. I love Damian but I know he won't want a child. We're too young. The team will freak out. Our jobs are too dangerous. I have to go. I packed my things and left.
-3rd-
Damian was looking for raven. He bumped into Jamie. "Ryes. Where is Rachel?" Damian questioned. "I don't know. She just left she didn't say where." He said with a shrug. "Ok." Damian said as he headed towards Rachel's room. Why didn't she tell me where she was going? He asked himself. That's why he was going to ravens room to see if there was an answer. He went into her room. "Rachel?" He said looking around for clues. He looked around her right on then went onto her bathroom where he saw the pregnancy test. It read positive. His eyes widened. He dropped it and ran out of the tower. He took a strand of her hand he found in her room and ran it through his DNA tracker. He got a lock on her. He moved swiftly across the rooftops until he saw Rachel walking in an alley. He dropped down behind her. "Go away Damian." Damian put his hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked. Raven turned her head afraid to see his face. "Is it about..." he pulled out the test. "This?" Raven looked at it. "Rachel I couldn't be happier." He said a little happier. "But I thought you'd be scared or upset because you know, were so young." He smiled. "It's okay as long as it's ours." He said taking raven in his arms and kissing her, then pulling her into an embrace. "I love you Damian." She said into his chest. "I love you too beloved." He said kissing her head.