The kiss (damirae)

Requested by april12love

Damian was hanging out with Mari. He liked Mari, she was a good friend, but his girlfriend Raven, thinks she is trouble, and not good for him. Damian basically shrugged it off and hung out with her anyway. Right now, they were practice sparing. Her abilities were quick like her fathers and had the ability to fly from her mother, Damian thought this was fascinating, but would not admit it, because he'd never hear the end of it.  Anyway they were sparing until Mari knocked the staff out of Damian's hands. "Best two out of three?" Damian said nervously. "I've gotta better idea..." Mari said as she kissed Damian.
-Raven pov-
I was walking by the training room and heard my boyfriend grunting and the grunts of Mari so I decided to look in and see what's up. I saw them training and watched intently as Mari won against Damian. They said a few things then. Kissed. I gasped as tears ran down my cheeks. "Dami..." I said softly.
3rd pov
Damian was shocked that his best friend had kissed him. "What the hell?!" Damian said. He then heard a small voice say his name, causing him to turn, seeing Rachel. Heartbroken. "Rachel!" He said as she ran away. He turned to Mari. What have you done?!" He asked Mari. "I-I'm sorry. I-i don't know came over me..." Damian groaned angrily. ""You just ruined everything I live for!" Damian shouted. "Don't talk to me anymore Mari." He grunted as he stomped out. He ran to Rachel's room and knocked. The door slid open and he went in seeing her meditating. "What do you want Damian?" Rachel asked coldly. "It's not what you think." He stated. "What do I think?" She asked. "That I love her." He stated. "Yeah and how wouldn't you. She better than me. You should like her more." Rachel said sadly, a tear running down her cheek. Damian slowly stroked her cheek wiping away her tears. "I love you beloved. She kissed me. I don't love her. I never will." Rachel smiled a bit. "Really?" He nodded and smiled "yes."

The end.