Arent you scared? (Bbterra)

I laughed as I loooked at the broken boy in front of me. "Aw what's the matter miss me?" I asked beast boy mockingly. He looked up at me. "What happened to you?" He asked staring at me. "What do you mean? I feel better than ever!" I said bringing a rock out of the ground. I made it a point and aimed it at lover boy. He looked up sadly at me. "What's the matter? Aren't you scared?!" I asked moving the rock closer to him. "No. If the terra i loves is still in there she'll stop you from killing me. If you kill me, I'll know she's completely dead and I want to be with her." He said sadly. "She's dead. You killed her. A long time ago." Beast boy looked down sadly. "Then kill me." He said looking up at her with sad eyes. I stared at him. He looked back at me. "I'm sorry." He said. "For everything." I was shocked but put my bitch face back on. He stood up. "What are you doing!" I asked as he stepped closer to me. "Terra..." he whispered as he put his hand unheralded the hair that was over my face I closed my eyes. I remember the fun times we had. I felt him out his arms around me. My eyes opened. "I'm sorry." I said as I slid the knife into his back. "Terra..." he said as a tear fell down his cheek. The last thing he felt on my face was a tear fall on to his gloved hand.  "Slade it's done." "Good my apprentice. Now we can rule the world, together."