Lay me down. Bbterra

Beastboy sat on the bench listening to Terra's eulogy by her brother.
Yes I do l, I believe, that someday I'll be, where  I want, right there, right next to you,
Beastboy stared at his girlfriends deceased body. Wanting to be with her. Right next to her.
And it's hard, the moon and the stars, are nothing without you.
Beastboy stared at the night sky. Where him and terra did just two nights before.
Your touch, you skin, where do I begin? No words can explain, the way i'm missing you.
Beastboy thought about Terra's touch and how she felt. He felt a tear fall as he stared up at the night sky.
Deny this emptiness, this hole that i'm inside.
"Friend Beastboy, are you alright?" Beastboy put on a fake smile. "I'm fine Star, thanks." He said as he got up and went to his room.
These tears, they tell their own story.
Where he cried.
You told me not to cry when you were gone,
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong.
-flashback-
"Don't cry when I'm gone okay Beastboy?" He shook his head. "Don't say that you'll be fine." He said putting his head on her forehead.
-present.-
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you,
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight
Beastboy sat up on his bed. He went to Terra's  room. He stared at the bed. He thought about the night she asked him to stay with her. He smiled. He laid on the bed. Wishing he could lay next to her again.
I'm reaching out to you, Can you hear my call? This hurt that I've been through... I'm missing you, missing you like crazy!
Later that day he went to her grave. He put his hand on her grave. "I miss you..." he whispered as he felt his heart ache.
Can I lay by your side, next to you, to you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you,
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight, lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you.
He morphed into a dog and laid on the ground in front of her grave.

The end. It's really sad. Sorry. It made me cry 😂. I'm such a baby.