The Notebook part.2

Beastboy sat down, in front of terra. "So where were we?" Terra thought for a second. "It was at the part where terra and Beastboy were about to kiss." Terra responded. "Right. And they were about to kiss when a voice from the shadows said: "Hello terra." Terra gasped. "Slade!" Beastboy said.
-------------------slight time skip to the hall of mirrors cause I'm not rewriting that battle scene.--------------
"Because, she's not your friend, she's my apprentice." Slade said. "Terra?! Terra?!" Beastboy called for his girl. With no response with Slade. Explaining that terra took all the titans' information and used it against them. While Beastboy punched the mirrors Slade was shown in except one. "Liar!" Beastboy screamed at Slade. "Beastboy, its true." Terra said sadly. Standing in front of her "master". "Terra?" Beastboy said sadly. "The girl you knew was just an illusion. A trap. You'll never know who she really is." Slade finished. "But Beastboy, you said you'd be my friend no matter what remember?" Terra said frantically staring at her Beastboy. "My dear child, you have no friends." Slade said darkly. She quickly looked at Beastboy. "Slades right terra. You have no friends." Terra felt her heart shatter in a million pieces as she stared at the only person she's ever loved. As he looked over his shoulder at her in pure hatred and hurt. She walked backwards slowly into Slade. "Come apprentice, there is much more work to be done." Slade said as Terra's face went from sad to evil. As they disappear into the darkness.
---------------6 months later------------
Terra whamed the titans' car with a rock knocking it over surprising the Titans. They jumped out and began to fight terra. The titans were all surprised to see Terra. They were also sad that their friend was gone. Eventually terra spilt the team apart and one by one, she destroyed the Teen Titans. And with nothing left to stop her, she took over jump city. But, the titans came back. She didn't kill them. They almost defeated her, but she escaped back to Slade, who beat her for failing. Beastboy was angry. The girl he had feelings for was a complete bitch to him. He wanted to bring her to justice. He went into the cave Slade's hideout was. He found terra sobbing on the floor. "Terra?" Beastboy questioned. "Destroy me! Quick!" "What?" "Common, that's what you wanted right?! Destroy me!" She then started to get electrocuted by Slade. Slade then took terra over completely. "Terra! Snap out of it!" Beastboy pleaded to his girl. "I can't! He's to powerful! I can't stop him." Terra said with sadness as 'slade' held a pointed rock above Beastboy. 'Terra' made the rock sharper. "It's too late." Terra said sadly. (This part made me cry when I watched the show XD.) "Annnnnddd that's it." Beastboy said closing the book. "What?! No, tell me what happens!" Terra says throwing her hands in the air. "You tell me." Beastboy said. "That's right..." "Its too late." I said. "It's never too late." Beastboy replied to me. (Just cried a little guys XD I'm such a baby) just then I snapped out of it. And turned the sharp rock at Slade. And hit him a little. He screamed and attacked me. I managed to throw Slade into the lava, killing him. As I did the cave shook. "Terra's powers triggered a volcano!" Robin shouted. "It's big enough to take out the whole city!" The titans ran out. Beastboy almost going out with them. Until he noticed me not moving. "Terra! Common we've gotta go!" I sighed. "Beastboy, I can't I have to stay." "What?! You can't! Terra-" Beastboy said coming closer to me. "Beastboy I can't I'm the only one who can stop it." "No! You can't it's too late!" He said. I pushed the hair covering my face to behind my ear. "It's never too late." I said with a smile. He stared at me, still not engaged with reality. I hugged him. "You were the bestest friend, I've ever had." I said to him. Then I broke the hug. I levitated the rock under Beastboy to carry him to safety. He stared at me one more time, before he had to leave. I let out a cry from using so much power. And then I went to stone..."
"And now I'm here...Beastboy?!" "Yes terra." He said with a smile. "I'm so sorry! I'm so so so sorry." I said hugging him. I started crying into his shoulder. "Beastboy, I- i lo-" Beastboy cut me off by kissing me. I was shocked and pulled away, staring at him. I took off my tie and wrapped it around Beastboy's neck. "Terra what are you doing?" "What I should've done in the cave." I said this time me pulling him into the kiss. He smiled as he kissed back slowly. "The titans will be so happy you remember." I smiled. "I can't wait." I said happily.

End.
I might make a summertime sadness songfic with bbterra. I'm not sure yet. Will see what happens.