Cute but a little creepy pt.2 the date (damirae)

Tonight was Damian and Ravens date. They were both excited, but of course never showed it to anyone else. They both got ready and met in front of the tower. "So ah where we going?" Raven asked. "You'll see." Damian said with a smirk. He took a remote out of his pocket and in seconds the batwing was above us. "Damian I don't think we should go in this I mean we both can't drive." Raven said slowly. "Relax it's autopilot." Damian said with a smile as he hopped in. Raven smiled and followed. They got in and in minutes they were in Gotham. They got out and went into the restaurant. It was a semi formal place, but not 'I'm rich fuck you' formal. They went inside and got a table. "I always come here when I am with father. We tend to enjoy it and I wanted to share it with you." Damian said, slightly shy. Raven smiled. "Thanks. It's really cool." It was quiet for a few minutes. "So um, what movies do you like." Raven asked. "Action, suspenseful, or horror." Raven smiled. "Same with me, but I like horror the most." Damian smiled. "Good thing that's what we're seeing that then he said with a smirk. The finished diner and went to the movies.
-during the movie.-
Raven and Damian ate their popcorn and drank a lot of soda all throughout the movie. As the movie went along Raven became scared at a few parts and grabbed Damian's hand. Damian enjoyed it and was often blushing after. Sometimes he'd need to hold her hand too. After a while Damian out his arm around Raven. She smiled and went with it. Later after the movie they were discussing how bad the affects were and laughed about the story. When they got to Ravens room; "Damian I had a really good time tonight." Raven said. "Me too." Damian said with a smile. "I really like you Raven. I hope we can spend more time alone." Damian said happily. "Me too. Goodnight Damian." "Goodnight beloved." Raven blushed and smiled like an idiot. Damian started walking to his room when he said: "he'll with it!" He said whipping around and pulling Raven into a kiss. She was shocked but graciously excepted. When they pulled back Damian said: "well goodnight." Raven still shocked replied with an "okay." Still blushing then went to her room.

The end.