This town (bbterra songfic)

aking up to kiss you and nobody's there,
Beastboy woke up in terra bed. He looked next to him, hoping terra was there. He saw no one. He sighed.
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air.
Beastboy walked towards the door of Terra's room. He still smelled her sent in the air. He sighed and walked out. It's hard. He thought.
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running around,
He thought he saw terra in the streets yesterday, Sometimes he saw her around but figured she didn't want to talk. And kept walking.
It's funny how things never change in his town.
He thought of how she told him "things change." But they really didn't. At least for Beastboy. He always saw her at the pizza place where her, him and the titans had great memories.
So far from the stars, and I remember everything, from when we were children playing in the fair ground.
Beastboy remembered how much fun him and terra had at the carnival she had brought him too. "I wish I was there with you now." Beastboy said looking at a picture of him and terra.
If the whole world was watching I'd dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you.
Beastboy flew to the diner where him and terra ate at on that night. Over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you. Beastboy thought.
In the pub where we met he's got his arms around you. It's so hard. So hard.
When he got there, he was shocked. He saw terra with another guy. Laughing and talking with him.
And I want to tell you everything thing, the words I never got told say the first time around,
Beastboy wanted to rush over to her and tell her he loved her to beg her to take him back, but something kept him still. Just staring at her with that guy. "And I remember everything
From when we were playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now
As if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you." She stared at him. "What are you saying Beastboy?" She asked him. "I think about it over and over and the only truth," he paused, then looked up at her. "Everything comes back to you." He paused again. "You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you."
She stared at him eyes wide. "Why can't you just move on? Give up?" Terra asked.
"I know that it's wrong
That I can't move on
But there's something about you."
He shrugged. "I'm in love with you." He said. Terra stared at him. "You know I think about those times at the carnival too. Over and over again all I think about are my experiences with you. Everything comes back to you." Beastboy smiled and kissed terra. She pulled back and smiled. "This is my brother, Brion."
End. I'm working on a Damirae it'll probably be up tomorrow.