I've Been Plotting

As the title says, I've been plotting. If y'all don't care about the backstory just skip to the last major paragraph. 

So, as many of you out there can probably relate to, my parents are blissfully unaware of the existence of Wattpad and the stories I write, (and it's fanfiction so they wouldn't be overly interested anyway). But rather, the problem is the c o n t e n t and my parents fear for my safety (have some faith, I'm not dumb enough to invite a random person from the web over to my place or anywhere else that matter. No offense to any of you guys, but we all know what some people are like.) Not to mention they're concerned about what a few nasty comments could do to my mental health because I've been through some shit in the past. I appreciate the concern- don't get me wrong, but sometimes it prevents me from telling them about things.

As for the content, my parents would want to check what I write, fanfiction or otherwise and yeah no that's not happening. *cough cough* Rescue Remedy *cough cough* chapter twenty-three *cough*. But, in order to enter the Wattys2018, if you're under 18 years old, (which I am, that's all I'm telling you), you have to have your parents sign a form pretty much saying "Yeah, so and so can enter this competition and blah, blah, blah" and basically it makes you eligible to receive prizes if you even do that well in the first place.

Which makes signing this form kind of unavoidable if you want to be a winner. If you forge or fake your parents' signature, it's gonna be pretty awkward to explain if a prize shows up in your mail...

So I started scheming. 

Sea Prince is probably the most parentally-acceptable story on my account that won't make them scream "PLAGIARISM" or "HELL NAW". So obviously, if it comes up with 'Your child has been long-listed for their story, Sea Prince' or something rather, that story needs to be somewhere where I'll allow them to see it. 

I can't just show them this current account and say "Yay, I've had this account for like 5 minutes" while in my library there are hundreds of stories, I have 500 followers, a complete bio, 195 drafted stories and 17 published works with hundreds of readers" (love you guys for it though). 

My plan is to make a new account under a very similar name and post Sea Prince there, but not enter it, but it's still entered on my account (Y'know, the one that my parents are never ever gonna discover until like never). So that way, yay! Everybody is happy. Obviously half of you don't care, you just want to read the story, but basically, I'm saying "If you see Sea Prince posted on another account, it has not been copied, that's me too until the Wattys are over" or something like that. So nobody gets confused with who wrote what and the legal crossovers etc. Most of this probably goes against your morals/ideals, and it does for a few of mine, but frankly, I want to write, and I want people to enjoy what I write. So this is the action I'm taking. You don't have to understand what I'm rambling about, just catch the gist of it.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama (Soon to be maybe BorntosingwithD R A M A) XD