Chapter Twenty-Eight

For once everyone was on time. Even Tony. Fury looked over the group, counting heads and opened his mouth to interrupt when Thor cut in.

"Where is Perseus? He is a part of the Avengers is he not?"

"That's what I'm here to talk about. Perseus is no longer a member of this group and is now officially of SHIELD's wanted list." There were gasps of shock around the room.

"Why? What happened? I thought he was here for a trade-"

"Perseus has broken the trade on his behalf." Fury cut off Natasha. "He has broken into a highly classified location and stolen something of utmost importance. Prince or not, he will atone for his actions. This will be kept secret and you will bring him in. Perseus will pay for his wrongs."

Thor stood up abruptly. "I will not help with anything, for it is you who has wronged, not Perseus." He said coldly and stormed out.

Fury could not force the Norse to stay without revealing his involvement with the Greek gods or setting Thor against him. For now he would have to deal with Thor simply sitting this one out. So long as he didn't get involved. Percy was already a bad enough enemy.

"What was that about?" Clint asked, all of them staring at the door the god just left through.

Fury shrugged, pretending not to know anything. The two assassins saw right through it and there eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Bring him in at all costs."

~~~~

The time was nearing. Soon the conditions would be right. Soon Percy would complete his quest and Adamantine could strike.

Who would she send to retrieve the demigod? Obviously she herself would go, alongside her would be Blyke. Hamish would go too, she decided.

Adamantine already knew where the blackmail was. If she could just get that information to the prince...

Soon her plan would start.

~~~~

What a social party I'm at rn 😂

The same 15 songs have been playing for the last 3 hours 😂

Although now we're all watching Death Cure and I'm trying not to cry because ahhhh I know what happensssss. T^T

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama