Chapter 22

Emma's POV

"A-alexander, what are you doing here"

I look into his eyes, pity evident to them. I don't want any pity because pity won't do anything good for me. I am confused on what he want in this time of the night.

"I-im so sorry, I have wronged you, I-"

I immediately closed the door and my eyes burst into tears. Why now? Why now that everything is too late? Why now that I am already brocken? I know that his apology won't fix everything is now destroyed. My hopes and happiness were now burried to the ground.

I can still hear him outside my door pleading.

"G-go away, I don't want to see y-you anymore!"

"Please Emma, let's talk just let me in.......p-please"

I gained all my courage to open the door and I did. I looked at him despising the man I once truly loved and cherished.

"Now. Talk."

"E-emma, I have wronged you I'm so sorry. Please I'm sorry for my mistakes. I beg for your forgiveness p-please Emma. We can still fix this."

I looked at him blankly

"Are you done? Is that it?!"

"P-please-"

"OKAY FIX IT THEN!"

I immediately grabbed his right hand pulling him towards the cemetry nearby. I can see his confused face feeling the anger seeping through me.

I brought him under the tree where Alexa's tomb is located. I pushed him aside showing him the result of his doing.

"YOUR OWN MISTAKE LEADS TO THE DEATH OF OUR OWN CHILD!"

He just stayed silent and I can see tears flowing down his face. He looked down showing his guilt and surrender.

"It's your fault! Now fix it you bastard!"

Silence is the only thing that is left between us.

All the pain and misery is filling my heart and mind. I can't take it anymore. It is killing me everyday and I want it to stop.

I looked at him, asking myself why I fell inlove to a monster like him.

I looked at his side and I can see the outline of the gun. It is wrapped to his belt and I know how to end my suffering.

I immediately grabbed the gun pointing at him. He just look at me like he is accepting his fate but that is not what's in my mind.

"Maybe joining our daughter will end the suffering away"

I immediately pointed it to my chest

*BANG*

"EMMA DON'T-"

Alexander's pleads were the last thing I heard before I blacked out.