Chapter 6

Finally, everythign is neatly packed nd I am ready to leave. I left the keys to my landlord because I won't be coming back.

Sasha called last night informing me to go back to the shop to collect some of my things and the pay check I worked for the past few days.

Once I arrived, I was embraced by the smell of fresh flowers and the place is really quiet.

"Emma is that you? Come in to my office now"

I heard Sasha's voice calling me. I obeyed and I immidiately went inside.
My eyes widened when I saw Alexander seated on the side looking intensely to me.

I was about to turn around but the door was blocked by his men. It seems there is no way out and I was rooted to where I was standing right now. I can feel the shiver and fear crawling up to my spine.

"Ms. Sasha, it is nice doing business with you"

"Where's my money?" Sasha suddenly blurtted out and I was shocked

"Here" Alexander said giving a briefcase containing lots of money

Sasha looked at me spoke

"I am sorry Emma, but I really needed the money"

Alexander's men suddenly took hold of me pulling me out of the shop. They took me inside a black car ignoring all my struggles to be set free. Alexander came after making me shut up in fear.

I tried opening the door to my side but it has child lock.

"Emma, let's go home"

"Please I don't want to go back, I can't take it no more"

He raised his hand to touch me and I know he is going to hurt me all over again. 

My breathing suddenly got heavy and I can feel my rapid heartbeat. I banged the window but it's no use.

"She's having a panic attack..... open the window quick!"

But before I could breathe in, my body collapsed losing conciousness

*******************************

I looked at the pregnancy test and I saw it was positive. Alexander and I are going to have a child. I have to break the news and maybe he might change knowing we have a child on the way.

I waited for him and I heard his car arrive. My heart clenched when I saw him enter with a blond woman clinging to his side.

"Wait .....Alex baby who is this?"

"Go straight to my room, I have to talk to my slut of a wife"

The woman went ahead and I was there watching my husband bring his mistress in front of my own eyes.

"Don't disturb me or else...GOT. IT!?"

"A-alexander I am pregnant"

He just laughed at me like I am a crazy lady.

"I know that bastard is not mine so fuck off!" he said turning his back to me.

"Alexnder wait I-"

He suddenly punched me across the face and my body collapsed to the glass table. The table sgattered and he just left me there going ustairs to have sex with his mistress.

I just stayed on the other room crying while hearing their loud moans and groans all night long.