Chapter 11

Emma's POV

"Ma'am one more push"

"Aaah"

Then I heard the the cries of my newborn child. My husband is nowhere to be found and here I am giving birth without support from anyone including my own husband. I pushed aside the thought and I just think of my beautiful daughter Alexa.
I cradled her and looked into her faces bringing joy to my heart.

3 days went by and I expect my husband to atleast visit me but my hopes were just shattered. It is already time for me to be discharged in the hospital and go home. I managed to hurl a cab and I fit all my things inside carrying my baby Alexa peacefully sleeping into my arms.

I arrived in the mansion at last and I knocked twice before one of the maid opened the door for me. I immediately went upstairs to my room to rest. I was about to lay down when Alexander barged inside the room with an unpleasant look into his face.

"Why did you bring that bastard inside my own property?!"

"Alexander, she's your daughter too"

"NONSENSE! by tomorrow I don't want to see that child inside the house!"

"If you don't want her, we will leave instead"

"GO ON AND LEAVE ME! SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS AND GO WITH YOUR LOVER!"

Before I could speak-up, Alexander left the room with a loud slam. Alexa started crying and tears started to flow down my cheecks.

"It's okay baby, mommy won't let him hurt you"

********************************

At last we arrived here in Italy, taking one of Alexander's car going back to the mansion. I looked at the shops and streets and memories of my past played through my mind like it was just yesterday.

The memories are still fresh and painful. It left the scars to my heart. I can see the filthy space under the bridge that I once called home when everything was taken away from me.

"Stop the car"

"W-what?"

"I said stop the car"

I immediately went out and I rushed under the bridge. I removed one of the bricks and inside was one of my Alexa's baby boots.

Alexander approached me, curious of why I went under the bridge. He saw me holding the most precious thing that was left by my precious daughter.

Alexa