Chapter 12

Alexander's POV

I rushed to approach my Emma crying under the bridge. I kneeled next to her and I can see her holding a baby boot. A boot that belongs to my own daughter. The daughter that I have never met. The one that I kicked out of my own house just because of me being blinded with all the lies.

I carried her up and she is still crying to my chest.  I went back to the car and I settled her down to the front seat. I sigh heavily looking at the skies.

"What have I done!"

********************************

How dare she leave me. She signed the divorce papers leaving the mansion with that bastard child. I am in rage, I ripped and destroyed everything apart inside my study room. If she think she can get away that easily, she is mistaken.

I called all my business associates around Italy to never hire Emma. I will show that bitch to never ever cross me.

Days turns into weeks and I finally received a call that she is looking for a job and it looks like she is settling inside a cheap apartment.

"Buy that apartment amd kick her out"

And I immediately cut the line

The bitch seems to never give up and she kept on renting cheap places and looking for jobs where she is hopeless.
I on the other hand, kept on using my power to get my revenge on her for cheating on me. I still got the pictures sent to me of her being unfaithful to me and everytime I remember it, it adds fuel to my rage.

I hate to say that my marriage is a failure just like my parents. I clenched my hand because that is a painful reality.

I always end up in pain.