Chapter 2

Alexander's POV

Money

Fame

Success

I had everything.

But I lost my one true love just because I believed the lies over my own wife

******************************

I slammed the pile of papers on top of the table and I can feel the rage building up inside.

"It's just one person and you can't fucking find her! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL YOUR BEST?"

"Get. Out!"

It's been 3 years and I can't still find her. The love of my life, Emma.

It was all my fault why she's gone and the guilt and sadness consumes me everyday. I wish I could turn back time and believed everything she said.

*****************************

I was busy in my office when an envelope was delivered right into my office. I opened it up and saw a picture of Emma naked with someone else.

My sight turned dark and I can feel the anger and I immediately went out of my office straight to my car.

I arked my car infront of my mansion and the maids opened the door but I paid them no attention.

I went upstairs looking for Emma

I saw her reading a book by the window and she looked at me surprised.

"Your hom-"

"Shut up you slut"

"What are you talking about"

"You fucking cheated on me, was I not enough? HUH?!"

"Where is this coming from I never cheated on you, Alexander-"

I suddenly threw the pictures right in front of her face. She looked at it and her eyes widened.

"Alexander it wasn't me"

I grabbed her hair and i made her look into my eyes full of rage.

"Alexander your hurting me" she said with her tears stained face

"Hurting you? I'll show you real pain"

And that's the day I started to show her the monster in me. I made her scared of me to the point I lost the love of my life.

*******************************

I never noticed the tears streaming down my face. I really missed her and I want her back. I want to beg her forgiveness and I will never give up.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when suddenly my P.A called for my flight going to New York.

I have to take care of my business to greatly improve my casinos and hotels around the globe.

With a heavy heart, I collected my things and prepared myself for the flight.

Maybe this is my chance.