Chapter 10

Alexander's POV

Here I am in the airport, carrying a struggling Emma to my shoulders. She kept on kicking and scratching my back gaining the eyes of the other people. She tried to run again but my men caught her before she could get away. I am taking her back to Italy where we can start over again.

"Sir your private jet is ready"

I nod my head and continued my way to the staircase of my jet.

"I don't want to go back put me down right now!"

She kept on screaming but I just ignored her pleads

Once the door of my jet closes, I put her down to the seat right beside mine.

"Now calm down, and let's just wait before we arrive"

"I WANT TO-"

I sudddenly kissed her lips to make her shut up. I miss the taste of her sweet lips like strawberries and milk. She suddenly slapped me and I just smirked back at her.

"I hate you"

She mumbled

She faced the window ignoring my presence but I just let her be. I took my seat and the room is filled with silence. The jet took off enjoying every moment of it because Emma is back with me.

Memories of me when I was a child flashed through my mind like it was just yesterday.

*******************************

I am sitting here in my bedroom window, looking at my mother outside. She is kissing someone inside an unknown car parked just accross the road. After some time, my mother said her goodbyes to the stranger and she fixed herself before going back inside the house.

I can hear her preparing dinner in the kitchen and I went downstairs to meet her.

"Mommy, who is that guy you are with"

"Don't mind him baby, he is just a friend of mine" she explained to me

I can see the lies in her eyes but my young thoughts were interrupted when we heard the screeching of my father's car outside.

I immediately run upstairs because I know where this is going. I heard the front door open with a loud slam, and I can hear both of my parents fighting.

"YOU CHEATING WHORE I SAW WHAT YOU DID, AM I NOT ENOUGH TO YOU!"

"He is the love of my life, I was just forced to marry you don't you get it"

I heard things being smashed and cries of pain of my own mother. I peeked through my door and I can see my father beating her to a pulp. I went out of the room to stop my father from going any further but he yanked me away before I could reach my unconcious mother laying down to the floor.

My father took me to his office and holding my arm harshly.

"Son, listen to me.... Never show mercy to someone like her. She is a whore, bitch and a gold digger. Understood?"

I just nod my head

"Good, now go back to your room"

I went out of his office without glancing at my own mother. I believed everything my father told me

Corrupting my own

Mind

Heart

And

Soul