Chapter 21

Alexander's POV

I was busy doing my work when suddenly, my secretary knocked at my my office door.

"Sir someone left a mail"

She said handing me a brown envelope. She put the mail beside my table and and I went back to work.

After I was done, I immediately opened the envelope to see the pictures of Emma with his lover. Aside from the pictures, were the results that it was actually fake. The phone calls and other voice mails of their so called conversations were actually cut outs from one recordings to another making it sounds real.

I clenched my fist and punched the table. I threw the vace to the wall smashing it. I ripped everything apart creating a ruckus inside my office.

I immediately went home, barging inside my own house. I went upstairs to hear Diana, my fiancee in her hushed tone calling someone on the phone.

"Yes, I got his trust. All our hardwork are now paying off. Just a little more and I can already steal his very own company"

I opened the door indicating my pressence.

"Alexander your early" she said sounding nervous

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?"

"So, hows your-"

"Don't change the subject Diana, I heard your whole conversation. ARE YOU FUCKING LYING TO ME?!"

She just stayed silent and I got my own answer.

"Is Luca my son or not, ANSWER ME!"

"N-no"

I immediately took my gun out shooting Diana right to her chest. I heard the door screached and I saw Luca looking at her lifeless mother laying on the floor.

He immediately went went beside her crying his eyes out but I couldn't care less. I immediately called one of my men to take the body of Diana away and to take Luca somewhere else.

I went out of the house to look for Emma. The last time I heard is that she lived to her parents old house. I speed up my car and going to where she is.

It is already midnight and I don't care. I eent out of my car and I knocked at her door. It soon opened to reveal Emma looking more pale, thinner and lifeless with bags under her eyes.

"A-alexander?"

At that moment I know I made the greatest mistake in my entire life.