Chapter 16

Emma's POV

(with 5 years old Alexa)

I fetched Alexa in the day care and here we are in the park enjoying a mother and daughter bonding. I can see Alexa being shy to play with the other kids here in the park.

"Sweetie why don't you play with them"

She just stayed silent

"Is there something bugging you sweetie?"

"Mom, what is a bastard?"

"Alexa where did you hear that?"

"Parents of my friends told me that I am a bastards child. And they told my friend to never olay to me again"

I just swallowed the lump that is forming to my throat.

"Don't mind them, as long as you have me we will always be happy, right?" I smiled to her

She smiled back at me and I looked at her happy face. I looked at the side and I can see a woman playing with her child and what shocked me the most is when I saw Alexander approaching them. He kissed the woman and he hugged the child that is with her. Alexander saw me and he is approaching our direction.

I got nervous and I don't want my child to see what is about to happen.

"Sweetie why don't you go to the swing"

"Okay mommy" she said running to the park's playground

I stand up from where I was seated and Alexander approached with a smirk up to his face.

"That's my fiancee you see with my true heir"

I looked at the woman and she looks like a slut and the child looks nothing alike to Alexander.

I looked at him straight in the eyes

"To be honest, the child doesn't look like it's yours"

With that I walked away but he suddenly gripped my arm yanking me back.

"Don't act too innocent because you're the one who cheated" he said leaving me

I heard a cry to where my daughter was and there she was laying on the ground with blood oozing out of her nose.