Chapter 7

Emma's POV

"Hello mommies welcome to another session of our pregnant exercises"

I looked at everyone in the class and I can see that I am the only one who doesn't have their husband or partner with them. I just took hold of my 4 months womb and I can feel their stares to me. I wish Alexander is here with me supporting my health and the baby. But I guess he's with one of his mistresses

"Miss you can partner up with one of our staff, Harold please accompany her" he said and the Harold guy seemed to be nice and he guided me all throughout the session. 

I went home after the class and I can see Alexander's car parked outside. I opened the door and I saw Alexander seated on the couch expecting my arrival.

"Where have you been?"

"I-i went for an exercise session"

"Who's that guy holding you during your session, is he your lover?" now he is getting angry.

I tried walking off wanting to avoid this conversation. He held my hand and I know it is going to leave a bruise again.

"is he your lover or not, ANSWER ME YOU BITCH!"

He grabbed my jaw and made me look into his terrifying eyes that held anger and hatred.

"No he is not, he is just one of the staff helping me because my husband is a worthless bastard fucking around whores without a care to his own wife!"

My head suddenly collided to the shelf and I can feel a warm liquid dripping to my forehead. I touched it using my hand and I can see red.

He suddenly grabbed my hair pulling me upstairs and I just kept on holding my stomach protecting my unborn child.

He pushed me inside the room and he removed his belt, wrapping it around his fist.

"NEVER EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN" he said. With every word he hit me so hard and painful

"P-please stop it hurts" I kept on pleading

He just left when he is satisfied with the results. My face is aching due to the punches he gave. Atleast I managed to protect my womb using my arms.

I struggled to stand up and my whole body is aching. I am starting to lose conciousness and I collapsed to the floor embracing the darkness.

********************************

I woke up to see myself lying in bed. The bed is well decorated and the furnitures screams money.

The events replayed  to my mind and I started to panic. I looked around and I saw the door. I twisted it and I was glad it was open. I looked around the hallways and it seems that this is on the top floor of a building. I looked at the glass wall and the city of New York is on display.

I can hear movements approaching my way and I struggled to find my way out. I stumbled upon a wide room and I saw the table filled with food.

In the middle my nightmare was seated looking intensely at my frightened figure.

"Emma, finally you're awake"