Chapter 33

Lukas drove to the airport and waited. Although he could just teleport, he really hated how much energy it drained, especially considering the distance he would have to travel. But the weather seemed to get worse and he didn't think they would cancel. So when the plane was boarding he called his boss saying he'd have to take one from Aarhustakes in the morning.

Instead, he teleported himself to one of Matthias's homes which, lucky him. One was located in the city. He'd call in a bit to explain to Matthias is what he reasoned until he opened the door to find a mess of emptied boxes and everything that should've been in them everywhere but.

Wanting to help, knowing this most likely took place during Matthias's weeks of being missing he slowly began to repack everything. The task distracted him from hearing his phone, which was shoved into his carry on bag. It took hours to do a decent dent into the clutter.

Then he found a box that seemed familiar. It had his writing on the side saying private. If it was his, then he didn't need to worry about it and the threat of killing anyone who looked. Inside, it had some older things, some of which he completely forgot of.

One of these items seemed to have been a contract between himself and the other two magic trio members. Slowly he read it over. "Memories to be returned when either (A) independence is earned from Sweden or (B) When Norway is placed back under Denmark. My memories?"

Instead of calling to question he teleported them to him draining a lot of his energy due to cleaning and teleporting earlier. "Lukas?" questioned Arthur who had a Sherlock Holmes novel in his hands. The Norwegian looked over to Vladimir who seemed to have been change for bed. "What's going on?"

"What the hell is this contract! What about my memories being taken and returned!"

They stared. Arthur shot Romania a small look. What were they supposed to think about? How were they going to discuss what actions they would and would not take. How to fix this. Of what happened all those years ago to hide the truth from him. If they should unblock his mind from accessing them. If they did unblock it, how he would react. If he would break down or coma or shrug it off. If they didn't what he'd do to them as revenge.

However, during the stare down with the old contract gripped between Lukas's knuckle, no one made a move to contact anyone else just like no one made a move to turn on the news.