Part 14

It was noon and everyone was doing their own thing. Emil was still freaking out and attempting to organize the best possible meal but still make sure no one realized he liked Leon. Matthias was not only still freaking out over Lukas hating him in his room but was attempting to try to help the burns. Thomas was making a sculpture in the yard from sticks as Peter played Navy with Hanatamago on the other three fourths of the lawn. Lukas was finally working on all his paperwork. But Berwald, he was still fast asleep.

Tino told the others that he had a headache the night prior but looked awful so he should sleep in two or three extra hours. That was at eight. It wasn't like him even when he rarely got sick to sleep in this much which gave them a reason to worry. This would mean he was sick. Really sick.

Just like Emil, just like Lukas.

No one was worried about that though besides Finland. After all Lukas knew the Swede always over worked himself. He just assumed it was that. Emil and Matthias, on top of having their own issues weren't worried since they all only freaked out over memories and knew there was no sickness spreading. So, Tino was left alone in the depths of worry with no light to help find an explanation.