yoongi slid his arms around his waist and pecked his teary cheeks to dry them up. he had a small smile hanging on his lips, his boyfriend was just too adorable.

taehyung snuggled his head in yoongi's chest and cried out "yoongi i miss hiiim.." which made the taller made laugh out loud.

"baby it's been literally five seconds and a half." he chuckled and hugged him back. taehyung pulled away and looked up at him with glossy eyes like a small kid.

yoongi pecked his pouty lips several times to make the pout disappear. he took his hand in his and left the airport to make him forget his soulmate just left the country.

they spent the day out, they even went to this kitten coffee so taehyung could spend some time with the cutest kittens ever and pet them so he could relax and stop thinking about jimin.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"are you sure you don't want to come over?" yoongi asked for the nth time when they reached taehyung's house.

"i told you i'll be fine! it's okey it was just in the moment. i miss him but i'll be fine! i'm a grown up man!" taehyung replied proudly and kissed yoongi's lips before leaving the car.

he waved him goodbye and entered the house. he went to take a shower and when he got back he immediately got bored.

"it smells like jimin." he mumbled and pouted.

he wrapped himself up in a plaid and started to watch tv. "jimin always cuddles me when we watch tv" he mumbled and kept pouting.

he got up from his couch and went to his room, but he really wasn't sleepy. "jimin usually comes to my room to gossip.."

he got up from his bed and was about to go cook when he passed by jimin's room. he tried to restrain himself but he couldn't.

he jumped on his bed and hugged one of his pillows. he smelled his sweet scent and felt tears fall on his cheek again.

"i'm so pathetic. it's not like he died or anything.. i hate being so sensitive over nothing." the blond mumbled and sat crisscrossed on the bed.

he dried his tears and took his phone out of his pocket.

he decided to call yoongi so he wouldn't be bored anymore.

"hi angel, you ok?"

"yeah, just bored, so i decided to call you.. you know?"

"mhm, have you eaten yet?"

"no not yet, i wanted to go cook but i got distracted and ended up hugging one of jimin's pillows.. dunno how?"

they stayed on the phone for half an hour until taehyung couldn't handle it anymore.

"yoongi-ah.. c-can you come over?" he asked in a small voice and heard the other chuckle.

"i'll be there in 15 minutes, don't cook anything i took some takeout."

"w-why so fast? you live almost two hours away from me?"

"i was at the shop and i started coming back when you called me, i knew you were going to ask me to come back."

"i love you" taehyung mumbled when he realized yoongi knew him by heart.

the older hung up after replying and taehyung waited for him impatiently. he ran to open the door when the bell rang and found yoongi with a bag of food in his hand, but it didn't prevent him from lifting the blond up in his arm and kiss his lips lovingly.

taehyung giggled and wrapped his arms and legs around him so he wouldn't fall or slip until they reached his couch and yoongi put him down.

they shared their food together and watched tv for awhile, yoongi tried as much as he could to distract taehyung but he could see that sometimes the glint of sadness in his eyes came back.

the older placed his hand in his inner thigh to catch his attention before bringing him on his lap. he placed his legs on his side of his body and whispered "stop thinking about him, im here to distract you."

he slowly kissed his neck and reached for the sensitive area under his ear. he nipped at the skin gently and drew a moan out of his pure mouth.

yoongi groaned and slid his hands under taehyung's hoodie to caress his bare sides. he kept sucking on his skin and mark him, he went back to his ear and whispered again "is it working baby?", his breath brushing his skin.

taehyung moaned out a 'yes' and arched his back when he felt yoongi bite his skin.

he was totally out of this world, jimin was out of his mind, the only thing that mattered was yoongi's hot lips on his skin.

yoongi moved back to taehyung lips and placed his strong hands on his butt to bring him closer. the younger tugged on his black locks and both moaned into their kiss.

the older got up from the couch and kept taehyung close to him while going up in his room.

he put him down on the bed and hovered him, his warm hands going back on his bare sides.

taehyung moved his hands under yoongi's shirt to his chest and kept kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

they kept kissing for minutes, even maybe hours until they were out of breath and their lips itched from the contact.

they both had swollen lips, coated in saliva, their hair was sticking out in random direction but they didn't care. they looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

yoongi laid next to taehyung and pecked his lips one last time before asking "please, come live with me until jimin comes back."

alright sO, i just wrote chapter 44 i think and it's 2300 words long, do you want me to keep it this length or is it too long?
(for reference, this chapter is 1400 words long)