[42]

This. Story. Is. A. Huge. Flop.

:(

Y/N'S POV

I stumbled across his words and stepped back a little, inhaling deeply.

He didn't even dare to look me in the eyes after what he just said.

ME: R-Repeat what you just said.

I talked softly because I felt a sudden sharp pain pierce through me.

JUNGKOOK: Please, Y/n just go. I want us to give each other space. Even after everything we've been through, I...I guess it's time over. You'll be happy with Jimin anyways..

I tensed up at his words and before I knew it, I ran my hand across his cheek. It was moments later to where I felt my palm sting and turn red.

He touched his cheek and slowly looked at me.

ME: Jungkook, are you even listening to yourself? How could you say this nonsense? Get your shit together and listen to me. You need to believe me, I am telling the truth. You wanted the truth right? Well I am telling you right now that I am only in love with you. I have no relationship with your hyungs other than friends. Please just get a hold of yourself!

I choked up on my words and covered my face.

JUNGKOOK: Y-Y/n...

Jungkook pulled my hands away from my face, seeming as if he's calmed down now. I forced myself to look up, glaring at him. How could he just become soft?

JUNGKOOK: Y/n-
ME: No, Jungkook. You have assumed t-things and misunderstood. Y-You misjudged me. Why can't you ever listen t-to me. What a-about us, Jungkook? Don't you care about us?

His eyes softened and his shoulders sank. It was silent for quite some time, except for my weeping.

JUNGKOOK: Mianhae, Y/n. I didn't mean to-

JIMIN: Forget it, Jungkook.

Jimin popped up out of no where and grabbed my wrist, dragging me away but Jungkook pulled my other wrist back.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n, wait-
JIMIN: I said forget it! Can't you see what you've done to her?

Jimin raised his tone, making me flinch.

ME: Jimin, let go. I'm fine-
JUNGKOOK: Shut up! Stop trying to butt in on everything!!!

I look at Jungkook, on the verge of crying again but I held it in.

JUNGKOOK: She's my girlfriend, I can do whatever I wan-
JIMIN: She's not yours anymore.

Jungkook pulled me close to him, still gripping my wrist while glaring at Jimin.

JUNGKOOK: I can do whatever I want.
JIMIN: Don't try to act all high and mighty. I'm just being here for Y/n because clearly someone can't.

Jimin finished off before pulling my wrist towards him. I swear if this goes on, my wrist will literally pop out.

JUNGKOOK: *Scoff* Excuses! You didn't try to get close with Jen. Why are you trying to get close now?

Jungkook pulled me back and growled in anger.

JIMIN: Jen didn't need my presence. Y/n does.

Jimin dragged me back and threw daggers at Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: You can have everything of mine except this one. She's off-limits.

Now Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me.