[20]

ANOTHER UPDATE ALREADY? YUP.

-LOVE YOU!!

I felt someone flick my forehead and my eyes flutter open and was greeted by a Jimin close up to my face.

ME: Ahh~

I screamed while pushing him away from my face but he covered my mouth with his hand.

JIMIN: Shh~ we're here. I may have...left you here for awhile by yourself to check in the house...it seems to me that it's impossible to get in the house. She has guards or whatever those guys are.

He said a little frightened. My heart started to beat faster.

ME: Hey hey, don't be like that. We'll pass through them. How about...we fight them? I may not know how to use a gun but I know how to fight.

I said fighting the air but it only led to Jimin's eyebrows crashing together.

JIMIN: Sweetie, I doubt you know how to fight. If you did know how, Jungkook would never have bullied you. Aish...what am I going to do with you??

He said facepalming himself. I rolled my eyes and got out the car and so did he.

ME: I should be asking you that. You think down on me too much. Suck it up! We can do this.

I said making a "fighting" sign with my hands.

ME: I didn't know that woman was rich enough to have bodyguards. What is she? Some celebrity? Pfft.

A slight chuckle escaped Jimin's mouth as we both quietly made our way to the entrance.

Cocking the gun, I put it out right in front of me and slowly walked towards the house.

Jimin followed right behind me and we stood on both sides of the front door.

JIMIN: On the count of three, we'll go in—

ME: Wait how are we able to get in with all the cameras and security locks?

I cut him off as his shoulders sank, lowering his hands that had a gun in it.

JIMIN: I may have...sort of....hacked into their security system...

He muttered as his eyes casted down to the floor.

ME: You truly are a psycho. Let's get this shit over with.

Our eyes locked, eyebrows crashing together as we nod in unison.