[38]

Please do not hate me or get mad but I decided to do a Jungkook ff & add some Jimin moments in there
(If you know what I mean;))
I really do feel terrible for not satisfying all of you. I stayed up all night a few days ago, making up this decision. Thank you for taking your time to read this<3

 Thank you for taking your time to read this<3

^HOBI HOBI^

Y/N'S POV

I felt Taehyung's body squirming around on me. Gosh he's so heavy!

I peeked my head and poked my arms out as I pushed him off as hard as I can only to see him falling off the bed.

TAEHYUNG: Fuck~ My ass!!

He rubbed his butt while making eye contact at me.

ME: H-Hi Tae...

I sheepishly smiled at him as he stood up while limping to the door.

TAEHYUNG: I-I got your stuff
Y/n.

He pouted his lips and his eyes landed on my neck then went lower but he looked away.

TAEHYUNG: Are you n-naked?

He says as he rubs his nape.

I quickly looked at my body, realizing the blanket was slipping due to me sitting up.

My cheeks flushed red as I pulled the blanket up, covering myself appropriately.

JUNGKOOK: Yah- Why are you checking out my jagi?!

Jungkook ran and pulled Taehyung down to the floor.

TAEHYUNG: Mothertrucker! My ass again!!

Taehyung yelled as he landed on the floor but Jungkook ignored him as he kept hitting him.

ME: Jungkook let the man live! Look at the poor guy.

I pointed at the now whining Taehyung.

I hesitantly grabbed a shirt from the floor aka Jungkook's and threw it over me.

I mentally laughed seeing how huge the shirt was on me.

TAEHYUNG: Mianhae-Ow! MY DICK-

Taehyung kept getting cut off because of Jungkook's punches.

AUTHOR'S POV

You sprinted to the two nuisances and with all your might, you pulled your boyfriend off.

JUNGKOOK: I'm not done yet!!!

Jungkook moved you aside and ran towards Taehyung but I grabbed his ear, earning a groan from him.

Y/N: Jungkook he didn't mean to look okay? Geez...it's late at night and we're gonna wake up other people!

You let go of his ear and he winced in pain.

You helped Taehyung up the floor and saw him grabbing his two buttcheeks.

Y/N: A-Are you okay?

Taehyung let out a faint scoff and threw a glare at Jungkook.

TAEHYUNG: You can ask my ass that.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue at Jungkook and limped out the room, slamming the door.

After a moment of silence, you and Jungkook looked at eachother.

JUNGKOOK: You're on his side?

Jungkook puckered his lips while pulling you down with him on the bed, resembling you on top of him.

YOU: N-No but he didn't mean to look-
JUNGKOOK: You're naughty.

You had a poker face on and felt your hands on his bare broad chest, making your cheeks heat up.

Trying to push yourself out of his grip, he grabbed your waist tightly.

YOU: I-I didn't even do anything...

You looked away, avoiding his strong gaze.

JUNGKOOK: You didn't do anything?? You should've been more careful and cover your body in front of a horny man like Taehyung.

You rolled your eyes and giggled, he's jealous. The way he said it was just obvious that he's jealous.

YOU: Are you jealous in any way?

Jungkook looked at you and quickly looked away.

JUNGKOOK: N-No. Why would I be??

You laughed even more at how cute his flustered face was.

YOU: I'm joking. I'm all yours.

You smiled at him but he just glared at you, little did you know that smirk creeping up on his face.

JUNGKOOK: You want to disrespect me like that? First, you let a man see you. Second you weren't on your boyfriends side. Third, you want to joke around with me like that?? You're a very bad girl.

He whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

He lifted up my shirt a little and traveled his hands down to squeeze my ass.

-

JUNGKOOK: Perhaps a punishment will teach you a lesson.