[23]

JIMIN'S POV

Y/N: OMO! J-Jimin you're bleeding!!

Her hands went over her cheeks and she made a worried face.

I chuckled and looked behind her to see two men.

My smile disappeared as I grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her behind me. I pulled my gun out and was ready to shoot but Y/n pulled my arm down.

Y/N: Don't shoot!! These guys are here to help us! This is Namjoon and that's Jin.

She said pointing to the guys.

I licked my lips and gave them a cold glare.

ME: Fine. The names Jimin. We don't got time to mess around.

They all snickered and gave me an expressionless look.

NAMJOON: Yah! What's your plan then you jamless beanbag?

The taller guy said and crossed his arms.

ME: Speaking of plan, Jungkook's no longer here. I heard Jen took him to the Han River or something. She said she's planning on drugging Jungkook and make him forget everything.

Y/n shrieked and she held my shoulders tight.

Y/N: W-What? Drugging h-him?
Forget everything??

She stuttered and I could see a tear escaped roll down her cheek. I wiped it with my thumb and pulled her into a quick hug.

ME: Shh~ Don't cry. We'll get him.
JIN: He's right Y/n. We need to move, let's go.

All of us then made our way out of this crap hole and ran to the Han River as fast as we could.

Y/N'S POV

Once we got to the Han River, it was getting darker and colder by the second.

We all huddled in and Jimin started speaking.

JIMIN: This time we'll be in pairs. Y/n you're with me and Namjoon and Jin are together. Whoever finds Jungkook first, try to get him out of there ASAP. The rest of us will try to make it to the scene as fast as possible.

We all nodded as all of us went separate ways.

Jimin grabbed my wrist and we started looking around. There was so many people...too many people.

And it's getting worse since more are coming.

I frowned and looked left to right.

What if I'll never find him? What if it's too late?

ME: Jimin, we can't find him. There's no way we could find him in an open place like this!

I said throwing my hands up in the air and covering my face.

I heard him sigh as he removed my hands and cupped my cheeks.

JIMIN: We. Will. Find. Him. Stop losing hope!

He said boldly and patted my head.

ME: And what if it's too late??
JIMIN: It won't be late. Just trust me...

I could tell he was just as worried as I was but he was trying to keep it all in.

We then started searching for him more when all of a sudden, I see a familiar back facing me and Jimin.

I observed the person and found that it was...

ME: Jungkook!!

Without thinking, I ran to him and turned him around to face me.

He was just standing there. All the blood was dried up and his condition was way better than the last time I saw him...but he still looked bad.

ME: Yah Where's Jen?
JUNGKOOK: Y/n...

Jimin ran after me and pulled me behind him.

JIMIN: Don't ever just run off like that!

He scolded me as he pulled out his gun.

ME: What're you doing??

I asked him but he just looked around, looking for something. Or someone....

JIMIN: This must be a trap. Jen set us up.

He kept on looking around but his shoulders sank and he shook Jungkook's shoulders.

JIMIN: Jungkookie. It's me Jimin. Please tell us everything you know.

He looked into Jimin's eyes and then looked at me. Our eyes locked but then he looked down to the floor.

JUNGKOOK: I-I can't...
JIMIN: What do you mean you can't?
JUNGKOOK: She's up to no good.

I just stood behind Jimin, silent.

I don't know why I was super quiet. Why am I not talking to him? Why do I feel like not hugging him? He's my boyfriend for God's sake...

JUNGKOOK: Hey....

I looked up and saw Jungkook right in front of me. Being a little shook and shy, I gave him a weak smile and wrapp my arms around his neck.

ME: I miss you...
JUNGKOOK: I miss you too. I can't believe you came back for me.
ME: Of course I would. You're my kookie!

I gave out a light chuckle as I looked ahead of me. 

There she was.

It was her.

Jen.

I stepped back immediately and Jimin and Jungkook looked at me shocked.

My eyes never left hers as Jungkook looked behind him, trying to see who or what I  was looking at but I grabbed his chin, turning him back around.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it as Jungkook's forehead.

If I get the right angle, I could trick her into thinking that I'm aiming at Jungkook when in reality I will shoot her.

JUNGKOOK: Y-Y/n what are you doing??
ME: Shh~ keep still if you still want your handsome face.

He gulped and I could see in the corner of my eyes that Namjoon and Jin showed up.

JIN: Bitch what the fuck is going on?? Child, put that gun down. It's dangerous!

I rolled my eyes and closed one eye. I was super focused.

JIMIN: You sound just like my mom! Let her do her thing!

Taking a deep breath in, I moved the gun slightly aiming at Jen, hoping she wouldn't see.

I'm sure this gun won't kill her, but it's not like she won't get hurt badly.

Everyone's eyes were on me except for Jen's. She was focused on her phone call.

This was my chance.

3...

2...

*cocks gun*

1...

*BANG*