[17]

DNA IS COMING OUT LESS THAN HOURS, I'M GONNA CRYU!!! ALSO, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10K READERS!!!

Y/N'S POV

As he said that, I struggled even more to get out of his grip but he was just too strong so I gave in.

ME: I still don't believe you.

I said as I just laid there avoiding eye contact with him.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n look at me.

I sighed and looked into his dark brown eyes.

JUNGKOOK: I swear to you that I never kissed any other girl...this-

He paused and grabbed my phone while swiping to that picture and continued.

JUNGKOOK: This is all fake.

He said while putting the phone down and cupping my cheeks

At that moment, my eyes softened and I felt so guilty. Looking into his eyes, he sure was telling the truth and I sure was wrong...

But why did I even think he would kiss another girl? Did I not trust him?

ME: I'm sorry...

I said jumping onto him and hugging him tight. He flinched but then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

JUNGKOOK: There's someone who wants to see you...

I pulled back while tilting my head to the side like a confused puppy.

JUNGKOOK: *Chuckles* Its Taehyung...

He ruffled my hair and stood up as my eyes started to sparkle.

ME: W-What? Really? W-When can I see him??
JUNGKOOK: Well nows not the right time. You are still very injured.

He said looking me up and down. Covering my body with the blanket I threw him a glare.

ME: Yah! Stop looking at me you pervert, and I'm doing completely fine!

I said smirking, knowing that I won the argument.

JUNGKOOK: You're only fine because of me kitten.

My smirk disappeared as I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

ME: Actually, I should  be the one saying that. I saved your ass and look where I am now! Never thought I'd be back here again.

Letting out a faint laugh, Jungkook threw daggers at me.

JUNGKOOK: Your fault. Never do something stupid like that again.

He snarled and looked away, crossing his arms.

ME: What did Jimin want anyways?

I said looking somewhere else but he didn't seem to answer so I cleared my throat.

ME: But still! I'm fine! Let me see Taehyung. I need to apologize to oppa.

I whined but Jungkook just shook his head and frowned.

ME: Someone's jealous!!
JUNGKOOK: Pfft what? Jealous? Nah. I just don't want you calling someone Oppa other than me.

I raised my eyebrows and a slight smile appeared on my face.

ME: That's called jealousy!

I said in a teasing voice and laughing my ass off.

JUNGKOOK: Oh shut up~ do you want to be punished?

I choked and my eyes widened.

JUNGKOOK: That's what I thought baby girl.

Okay now my face is literally a tomato.

Covering my face with the blanket, I threw a pillow at him, or where I thought he was standing.

JUNGKOOK: Miss me! Looks like you're getting punished.

I could feel him smirk through this blanket.

ME: G-Go away y-you pervert!

He was about to hover over me but I stopped him.

ME: Dude really? I just got shot and you're gonna put pressure on it.

My hands met his chest as I pushed him back.

ME: And seriously, we can't do it again until I fully recover. Until then, keep your member inside of your pants.

Jungkook's face was flushed red as he stood up straight.

JUNGKOOK: Lets hope you recover fast then sweetcheeks.

He smirked and flashed a wink at me.

~2 WEEKS LATER~

I jumped on the couch of my home and smiled.

ME: Taehyung seriously thought I was dead but it's so good to be back home!! That hospital smelled like shiteu!!

I said in a disgusting voice which caused my Uncle to laugh.

I was finally free to go but I was really sad since Jungkook left this morning.

UNCLE: Y/n?

I shook my thoughts off and looked at my Uncle.

UNCLE: Oh I was saying that we're having company over soon! Please be on your best behavior because this man is very an important person, in other words, my boss. Oh and I forgot to mention that his son is coming over, maybe y'all can get to know each other. They're also sleeping over for a week because my Boss and I have some project to do.

I stood up and walked closer to him.

ME: W-What?? Can I just go over to Jungkook's house?
UNCLE: No-
ME: Taehyung?
UNCLE: No-
ME: Can I at least go somewhere else? I-I don't want to interfere with you guys...

I lied but it's the only way to escape from this.

But also spend some quality time with Jungkook.

UNCLE: Y/n just stay okay? Maybe you and that boy will get along just fine.
ME: No! Please Uncle, I-I don't wanna interrupt with your guys business. I seriously c-can just go to Jungkook's hous-

*DING DONG*

I let out a sigh as my Uncle left to the door. I slowly walked behind him with my head down low.

UNCLE: Welcome Mr. Park! This is my lovely daughter Y/F/N!

My Uncle say while patting my back. I bowed 90° with my head still down low.

Why did my Uncle even say daughter? No thanks.

MR.PARK: Your daughter is very shy but is beautiful! She would be a perfect match for my son, don't you think?

He joked and I felt my cheeks getting warmer as I heard my Uncle and Mr. Park laugh.

I then heard a groan and I saw a boy getting stuff out the trunk, which are luggages.

Shit. They are sleeping over.

The short boy started walking towards my house with his head down low, looking at his heavy luggages.

He then lifted his head up and my eyeballs almost fell out of it's sockets.

ME: P-PARK J-JIMIN??!!