[1]

Y/N'S POV

An immense amount of people love their college life. Don't get me wrong, I do...just not quite the people.

My blood boils every time I hear his name.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

He's always up in my business and teasing the hell out of me. Just like how I'm currently in the bathroom washing up because he decided to dump orange juice all over me.

I'm quite used to it now though, hence I always bring an extra pair of clothes just in case these situations happen.

After changing and washing up, I stumbled out of the bathroom and who would've guessed it. I bumped into no other than Jungkook's girlfriend, Jen.

JEN: Look girls, it's a loser!

She said to her two other friends and they all laughed. She then kicked me in the stomach and punched me in the face.

I yelped in pain, clutching my stomach as I tried to find my balance.

JEN: Ugh, you're so pathetic. If I'm being quite honest, I'm just trying to help you out. You need to—

I cut her off by swinging my fist in her face and then shoving her to the ground.

Just then, her two friends held me back but I forcefully yanked myself out of their grip and pushed them away.

ME: P-Please! Stop!
JEN: Awe~ is Y/n begging?

She then pulled me by the collar and forcefully made me look at her.

JEN: Listen up closely, Y/n. You shouldn't act so tough. If you want to fit in, how about changing your sense of style for once. Gosh, you're so pathetic honestly-

I spat in her face and flicked her forehead, causing her to let me go as she yelled in disgust.

ME: Serves you right.

A smirk planted on my face only for her to run her hand across my face.

My hand rushed towards my red cheek as I glared at her.

JEN: If only you weren't such a bitch, Jungkook would at least acknowledge you in a positive way.

She yelled but that caused me to laugh in at her idiotic self.

ME: Sweetie, he's only with you because he feels sorry for you. If it weren't for him, you'd be a nobody at this school. You gained your popularity thanks for him.

A gasp escaped her mouth and she shoved me into the sink.

JEN: And if it weren't for your confession letter, he'd probs notice you way more because other than that, you're nothing to him than his personal little punching bag.

They all laughed as she harshly pushed me to the ground and left.

I hated this feeling.

The feeling of being defeat.

One minute I feel like I can handle myself and the next I'm on the damn floor.

Tears streamed down my face as I looked at my bruised up self in the mirror. I groaned as I got up and left the bathroom and to my class.

-

Finally, class is over. I got my stuff and headed out of class.

I was getting stuff out of my locker but when I closed it, Jungkook was there and so was his little pet, Jen.