[8]

Who's ready for BTS comeback? So many things are gonna happen in September!!

~THREE DAYS LATER~

Y/N'S POV

I never talked to him ever since we fought. I never approached him. Every time I see him, I would walk away. When he calls me on the phone, I hang up. When he shouts my name, I act like I don't hear it. He messages me everyday but I don't dare send him a reply. I'm too hurt to face him. I can't look in his dark eyes. I don't wanna get hurt.

Good thing we're on break now. I'm actually happy. I get to block everyone out and everything that is bothering me.

I was watching my favorite show until I heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door excitingly because it has to be my Uncle. I opened it and smiled brightly.

ME: Hi Unc-

Oh no. It's him. I was about to close the door but he stopped it with his shoe.

JUNGKOOK: Please Y/n. We need to talk. Let me explain. I need to-
ME: Explain what Jungkook?

I cut him off and turned my back on him.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n, come outside the house. Let's talk.
ME: There's nothing to talk about. Jungkook please leave.

I said softly and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry. Look, I was being a jerk but please don't shut me out...

I didn't know what to say back to him. I turned around and put my hands on the door, ready to close it.

ME: Jungkook, please just leave.

I mumbled and closed the door. I was sort of surprised he didn't try to keep the door open this time.

JUNGKOOK: Open the door Y/n. I'm not done yet. Just please listen to me.

He said through the door and started banging on the door but I didn't do anything.

ME: Go home!

I shouted for him to hear but he didn't stop begging. When will he stop?

I let out a sigh and headed to my room.

-----

It's been an hour since I've locked myself in my room and I wanted to go to the park but I sensed a figure at the door. I walked to it and saw Jungkook still standing there with a sleepy face.

ME: What the-Why is he still here?

I figured that he would not leave so I have no other choice but to use the backyard door. Good thing he didn't even see me.

I ran outside the backyard and finally made it out the door and quickly and quietly ran away from the house.

When I got to the park, I roamed around looking at the beautiful nature. Then I saw a couple holding hands while eating ice cream.

ME: That's so cute. I wish I could do that with Jungkook.

The couple both stopped and faced each other. They started to make out and I got a look of that girls face. My eyes widened and my mouth grew big...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When will she come out? Its been an hour and I need to talk to her. This plan is not going how I expect it to be.

~FLASHBACK~

"She knows? She knows it's a dare?! Great! What would I tell her now?"I shockingly say to Taehyung. Taehyung just looked down but then looked up and smiled so big.

"What? You think this is funny?" I say but he just shook his head. "I have an idea" he said shaking my shoulders. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to talk.

"Go to Y/n's house, take her out on a date and tell her everything about the stupid dare. And then tell her how you feel. Confess to her!! Who cares about Jen! Besides, I didn't even like that bitch anyways! Look, I can see in your eyes how much you love Y/n. You never felt or look this way towards any girl besides her....so go! Go do it before it's too late." Taehyung said pushing me but I yelled at him. "Stop hyung! Okay I don't know who I love right now! Maybe Y/n and maybe Jen! I think it's Y/n but Jen-" "Just do it! Trust me Jungkook!" Taehyung said pushing me again.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. She needs some time to rest. I left her house and walked to the park to think.

When I got to the park, I looked up at the sunset and then I started to think.

Jen, she's dangerously pretty but her personality, not so much. Although she has been there for me, nothing really felt sincere.

But Y/n, she's so sweet, cute, nice, and caring. She even gave me a nickname. Jen didn't even give me one. But when I was around Y/n and got to know her more, I felt happy and safe. AGH~ this is hurting my brain.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and at that moment I saw a girl walking around. She turned her head a little in my direction and the sunset lighting hit her face.

JUNGKOOK: Y-Y/n?

This is my chance. I speed walk to her and was about to surprise her until she stopped her walking and looked somewhere. But I didn't care, I need to talk to her.
Then her eyes widened and her mouth grew wide to where she was looking at, which caused me to stop in my tracks. My eyes adverted to a boy kissing a girl. Why is she shocked about a couple making out? My eyes were still on the couple and the girls face turned and I saw it clearly.

JUNGKOOK: JEN?!?