[41]

If you ever want my personal Insta, PM me:)

Also, I need someone to talk to..(PM ME too)

SKSKSK MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 10 DAYS. I FEEL SO OLD

JUNGKOOK'S POV

~1 HOURS AGO~

Damn right I knew Y/n was lying.
She was meeting up with someone that was not her friend.

After a second that I left her to go, I sprinted to our hotel room and grabbed my black hoodie. Then, I ran and sneakingly followed behind her, my hood over my head.

I stuck my hands in my pockets once Y/n stopped in her tracks.

Then I saw a boy run towards her, he was quite a bit taller than her but not too tall.

I couldn't recognize his face but I already don't like this. Hiding behind a tree, I looked at them.

It was so frustrating to not hear what they're saying which made me grit my teeth.

The man's head tilted to the side and that's when I saw his face.

Park Jimin.

My hands clenched into fists seeing him talk to Y/n.

I moved closer to them and hid behind a tree behind Jimin.
Now I could see Y/n and read her lips.

The amount of disgust I'm seeing made me want to walk straight over there and punch the shit out of Jimin but I held it in.

Y/N: You know I love you-

All of a sudden, some little kids were in my vision.

I moved my head to get a shot of Y/n and Jimin but the kids were still in the way.

ME: Yah, go play somewhere else.

The kids looked at me and didn't listen.

KID 1: What's his problem? He looks like a freak.
KID 2: I know right, it's so hot outside. Why is he so stiff and wearing a jacket? He could be a grim reaper!
KID 3: Eomma always told me to respect one another. He might be a freak but let's just let him be.

I facepalmed myself and crossed my arms.

Moments later they finally ran somewhere else and I went back to observing them.

They've been talking for quite some time, until he stuck out his hand.

ME: The hell is he doing?

I whispered to myself as I saw Y/n
held his hand.

I scoffed in disbelief and couldn't bare to watch this. I just couldn't. I don't believe it.

I rolled my eyes in disgust and walked off angrily.

How could she?

She went out at this time to meet up with Jimin? Why would she lie to me? Why did she say she loves him? And why did she hold his hand?

I groaned in frustration and fast paced my way to the hotel.

The second I got to the room, I grabbed my things and stuffed it in my suitcase then looked around the room.

I scatter Y/n's things around to relief my anger but it didn't work. I felt so broken to where I can't process things correctly.

The last thing I did was leave a little note and rushed out the room.