[11]

~3 DAYS LATER~

Y/N'S POV

Flying down the stairs, I answered the door and saw Jungkook standing there as I choked on a bit of my toothpaste.

ME: Jungkook, you're here early!

I said brushing my teeth as he just look at me and give out a laugh.

ME: What's so funny?

I said backing up for Jungkook to come in.

JUNGKOOK: Don't talk while brushing your teeth!

He ruffled my hair as he stepped in my house as I closed the door.

ME: Wait here! I gotta go get ready!

I said as I run back upstairs and get ready. I quickly finish brushing my teeth and got dressed. Then I ran downstairs to meet a smiling Jungkook.

ME: What are you smiling about?

I said as I got my backpack and headed out the door with Jungkook following me.

JUNGKOOK: Nothing. I'm just happy!

He said happily as I lock the door.

ME: O-Okay! C'mon, we got school!

I grabbed his hand into mine and we both walked to school.

-----

???'S POV

I see them. I see Y/n and Jungkook walking happily together.

ME: You disappointed Jen, Jungkook.

I said clenching my fists together.
How could a boy like you fall for this hot chick?

With my eyes still on them, I sneakingly followed behind them. 

Y/n is such an innocent girl. But I have to do it. Please forgive me Jungkook-ah. Don't worry, I'll take her away...for now.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/n and I arrived at school but I felt someone was watching us so I looked behind us but there was no one there. My eyebrows furrowed. I could've sworn I felt someone watching us.

Y/N: Hey, what's wrong?

Y/n said in a soft voice which brought me back to reality.

She gave me a warm smile and squeezed my hand a bit, reassuring me.

ME: Nothing.
Y/N: Are you sure?

She raised an eyebrow but I placed my hand my on her back and gestured her to go to class.

ME: Yes! Now go to class before you'll be late for the exam. I'll meet you after school at the front gate okay?

She nodded and I kissed her forehead. I let her go and she left to her class as I once again looked behind me.

ME: That's strange...

-----

Y/N'S POV

Looking down at my watch for the clock to strike at 1:30, I quietly bolted out the classroom.

Yes! I ran out of class, really excited to see Jungkook. I speed walked out the school and to the entrance he said to meet at. I still couldn't see Jungkook from here.

Was he late? Or did he forget to meet up?

I slowed my walking and sighed. Then I saw Jimin running towards me. I walked over to him and smiled.

ME: Hey!
JIMIN: Hi Y/n! What's up?
ME: I should be the one asking that. You were the one running to me!

I said laughing while slapping his chest. He cleared his throat and I stopped laughing.

ME: Okay okay I'm sorry~

I said in a teasing voice.

JIMIN: Waiting for someone?

We exchanged eye contact before I looked off in the distance.

ME: Is umm Jungkook around? We were supposed to meet up here.

Hearing him chuckle and sensing his smirk made me want to slap him across the face but knowing that he might hurt me made me have mercy on him.

JIMIN: Oh really? That's funny because he texted me saying he had a family emergency. Have you been waiting here for a while? Everyone's gone.

He waves his arm around, indicating that there was no one around us.

ME: Guess everyone flew home which makes sense. All of us must be drained from the exam today.

JIMIN: Well, there's also a volleyball tournament today and we're going against our rival today so it'd make sense if everyone was attending that.

Turning around to face him, Jimin placed a cloth over my mouth as Jimin grabbed my waist. 

ME: J-Jimin! S-Stop! What are you d-doing?

I said trying to breath. His grip tightens the more I struggled.

ME: J-Jimin! Let me g-go.

I wiggled around to break free but Jimin was too strong.

I bit his hand through the cloth as he winced in pain.

Feeling his grip loosen around me, I pushed him away from me but with the cloth draining my energy, I fell onto the floor.

Oh God please please please... don't let this happen to me.

ME: No, stay away from me you fucktard!

I yelled, trying to take deep breaths as he picked me up, carrying me bridal way and used one arm to hold me up as the other pushed the cloth against my face with his free hand.

JIMIN: I'm so sorry Y/n...

Was the last thing Jimin said to me before dizziness filled my whole body and that's when I collapsed in Jimin's arm.

AN: Sorry for such a short chapter! I promise I'll try to make the next longer with hopefully more action! I love you ❤️