[10]

DID Y'ALL SEE THE LOVE YOURSELF VIDEO? EACH MEMBER BUMPS INTO A MYSTERIOUS GIRL!! HOLY SHITSBSJASEWHBDBD

DISCLAIMER: CHAPTER MIGHT BE TW TO OTHERS.

Y/N'S POV

We stared at each other and he pecked my lips again.

ME: Yah!

I smacked him lightly on the shoulder as my cheeks started to heat up.

JUNGKOOK: What? Don't tell me all this was your first time-wait... was I your first kiss?!

He looked at me and I immediately looked down with a tomato face.

ME: Y-Yes...

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

JUNGKOOK: I'm happy I was your first!

He said pinching my cheeks.

ME: Yah! That hurts!
JUNGKOOK: Ooops sorry

A cheeky smile planted on his face as I glared at him.

ME: You're pretty stupid sometimes you know that?

His eyebrows crashed together and crossed his arms.

JUNGKOOK: Me not humiliating you anymore does not give you a right to do the same to me.

He retorted only for me to laugh.

ME: I told you not to underestimate me. Not gonna lie though, your words and actions does hurt. Why did the universe make me fall for you? Should've gone for Taehyung instead.

A smirk crept up on my face as he flashed me a flustered look.

JUNGKOOK: You like me?

My body froze as chills ran down my side. Did I really just say that? Even I don't know how I really feel.

ME: What? No. I'm not even sure why I said that. Seriously though, Tae is way better looking.

JUNGKOOK: Speaking of him, spare him another chance will ya?

He put one hand on my shoulder and grinned.

ME: I think Jimin should give me a chance. That little muffin has so much anger inside of his little body.

Jungkook snickered before standing up, he helped me up too. I grabbed his hand and stared down trying to act like I'm not sad.

ME: Jungkook...?

JUNGKOOK: Hmm?

ME: Am I still your target or is that dare complete?

He hugged me tight.

JUNGKOOK: The dare is complete so that means...

He pulled back and held my hands as our eyes locked.

JUNGKOOK: You don't have to worry about me ever breaking you because I want to do it right this time, how about you give me another chance?

I felt my cheeks burning and I was literally screaming inside. I hugged Jungkook really tight and a few tears left my eyes.

ME: Yes!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

JUNGKOOK: You don't know how happy I am!

He whispered in my ear and I hugged him tighter. I can't believe this is happening. Who knew I would date my bully.

-----