[13]

Y/N'S POV

Jimin and I were both in the car as I glanced out the window and placed my hands in my lap.

There I am, in the passenger seat with his hoodie and a pair of his sweatpants which I had to roll up due to how long they were.

Mans got some long legs.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

ME: Where exactly are we going?

I said looking at him who was having his eyes fixed on the road.

JIMIN: Somewhere Jungkook would never find you.

A smirk creeped up onto his face as I gripped the sweatshirt.

ME: You think you're so funny huh. I'm not s-scared of you, not anymore. What about school? It's not like I can just skip that part in life.

I spat those words at him but he seemed displeased.

JIMIN: Oh please, you're wealthy enough to live life to the fullest. You don't need college. None of us do to be honest. To get into our college, you gotta at least be wealthy enough.

A scoff left my mouth as I rolled my eyes.

ME: Money can't buy happiness idiot. Whatever you're doing won't benefit anyone. Why would you do this to your own best friend? Are you being blackmailed?

Crossing my arms, I studied his face but it was just emotionless.

Someone has to be paying this jerk to do this to me. I swear when I have the chance, I will kick him in the dick.

ME: Who's making you do this?

He let out a sigh as he took a glance at me while grinning.

JIMIN: Listen Y/n, Jungkook and Jen haven't been able to find the time to work things out. Obviously Jen still loves Jungkook even if she did something wrong. You should know Jungkook is only using you to move on. Can't you see?

I look out the window with the waterworks forming in my eyes.

It's like solving a puzzle. Except there's just some pieces missing.

Was he really using me? Is Jimin telling the truth?

Did Jungkook only use me to forget about Jen? Is that why he's been treating me so well?

My hands balled up into fists. Maybe Jimin's lying.

ME: What do you know Jimin? Why do you even care?
JIMIN: I don't. Princess, would you really think Jungkook would fall for someone like you? You're not his type. Y/n, the truth hurts...

My chest tightens as I look back at Jimin.

So Jungkook used me this whole time. The sweet Jungkook was all an act?

Is this why he wanted me back after him and Jen fought? Does none of this matter to him? Do I not matter to him?

ME: Take me home.
JIMIN: No can do sexy