[19]

ME: Hell no!

I say throwing myself on the bed and looking up to the ceiling.

I heard a sigh come out from Jimin as he laid himself next to me.

JIMIN: Looks like you don't want to do it.

He said in a somewhat sarcastic sad tone. I sat up, shifting all my weight on my forearm while facing him.

ME: Yah! I do but that early??

He grinned and ruffled my hair.

JIMIN: Yes that early. The faster we move, the faster we could get Jungkook.

Then all of a sudden, something crossed my mind.

ME: Wait hold up...how do you know all of this??

I said standing up and crossing my arms.

Jimin didn't dare to look at me, instead he covered his face with his hands.

JIMIN: I....I was in on all of this. I was too busy thinking about how to break you and him up that I didn't realize Jen was the one I should have been separating from Jungkook. *Sigh* Jen told me her plan on getting back Jungkook which clearly I didn't want to be part of it and she sounded so threatening...so I need your help. Can we just put the bad moments of me and you in the past? I'm sorry...

He said all that in one breath and I could hear him breathing loudly.

My shoulders sank as I pulled him up.

I studied his features. He wasn't that taller than me but he was still pretty tall. His eyes... they were so puffy and cute. His lips were pink and pouty which made him look so fetus like.

ME: It's okay. I'll do it.

I say softly which made Jimin smile widely and pulled me into a tight hug.

JIMIN: Great! Now let's go have dinner real quick and sleep!

He said dragging me downstairs.

Meeting Mr. Park and my Uncle at the living room, Jimin smiled at the both of them and bowed 90°, I did the same thing.

ME: Dinner will be ready in a few. Sorry for being so late!!
UNCLE: Sweetie it's fine. Mr. Park and I aren't hungry anyways. You worry about yourself and Jimin.
ME: You sure?
MR. PARK: Yes.

I bowed again before leaving to the kitchen.

I decided to just make me and Jimin some ramen since it's fast.

After I made it, I handed it to Jimin and we went to the dining room and ate.

The whole time, we didn't say anything to each other. Jimin looked tired, poor guy. I was just thinking about how this plan is gonna work or not. I really hope Jungkook is safe...

JIMIN: Y/n? Y/n!

I shook my head and blinked a couple of times before shifting my gaze at Jimin.

ME: Yeah? Sorry, I dozed off.
JIMIN: I was just saying how I'm sorry about Taehyung and you...

He said looking down at his finished ramen.

ME: It's okay! Stop saying sorry too much. Plus Taehyung and I are on good terms now. No need to worry about us anyways.

I made a shy fake laugh as I took his bowl and mine and washed it.

Hearing Jimin's footsteps behind me, he rested one elbow on the table right next to the sink while placing his chin on his palm.

ME: What are you doing?

I asked in a concerning tone.

JIMIN: Nothing. Just want to spend time with you that's all.

Spend time with me? I don't think so.

ME: Sorry but like you said, we got to go to sleep. Good night.

I quickly washed the bowls and ran upstairs and into my room.

ME: Shiesh...tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Talking to myself, I flopped onto my bed and went under the covers and fell fast asleep.

~NEXT MORNING~

???: Wake up! Y/N wake up! We gotta go...

I heard someone shaking my shoulders pretty hard.

ME: Mmm go away. Five more minuets.

I say turning the other way but the person just kept on tapping me.

ME: Fine I'm up I'm up!!

I say rubbing my eyes while sitting up. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by a wide-awake Jimin.

ME: Damn, how do you have this much energy? What time is it?
JIMIN: Around 6, c'mon. We got to go!!

I stood up and slapped his chest.

ME: When you said first thing tomorrow morning, you actually mean it!

He chuckled before gesturing me to get ready.

ME: And stop getting so close to me. If this is your way for me to forgive you after all the things you've done, it's not working.

Running to the bathroom, I did my morning routine and headed out to my room and met Jimin again, who was sitting at my desk chair.

JIMIN: About time. Hurry your butt up! Meet me outside next to the car. It's the black one with gold stripes on them.

What the- this boy is so fucking extra.

I rolled my eyes and ran outside and stood in front of his glorious car.

A few seconds later he came out with all these weapons and armor with him.

ME: Dude seriously? You're so extra.

I say loudly as I heard him unlock the car. Seating myself in the passengers seat, we buckled our seatbelts and Jimin started the car while looking at me.

JIMIN: Put this on and please tell me you know how to use a gun?!

He put an armor around me and handed me a gun.

I stared at the gun dumbfounded.

ME: S-Sure...

Putting on the armor, which I'm guessing is bulletproof, Jimin drove off to wherever.

ME: Where exactly are we headed?
JIMIN: Her house.

I nodded my head as an "oh."

ME: I hope we're just bringing a gun to make us look superior. I don't wanna be shooting at anyone, we're all young and maturing. Maybe she has a good explanation as to why she has Jungkook hostage.

Looking out the window, I heard Jimin sigh.

JIMIN: Only use it if we have to because she is a threat at this point. She lives by herself so their shouldn't be any distractions.

He explained before I rested my head against the window.

JIMIN: Rest Y/n.

He said pushing my forehead back to the seat while driving
one-handed.

ME: But I'm not tired-
JIMIN: You will be if you don't rest.

He said with a little bit of attitude which made me close my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

ME: Thank you Jimin...

I said before slowly drifting off to sleep.