[14]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

There's no way she could forget me. Why can't she remember me?

ME: Hyung, why doesn't she remember me? Huh? Huh?!!

I stood up and grabbed Taehyung's arm while my voice gradually getting louder.

I looked to the side and see Jimin's smirking while looking at Y/n.

Running up to him, I pinned him to the wall and grabbed his collar.

ME: You jerk! What the fuck are you smirking about? You think this is some kind of game?

Jimin's eyes widens but then his smirk grew bigger as a scoff left his mouth.

JIMIN: Oh Jungkook, so innocent, so bright, yet so dumb of his actions. You should have met up with her-

I threw a punch at him and he wiped his bloody mouth with his shirt.

Swinging my fist towards his face again, Taehyung and Mark pulled me back.

MARK: Stop! You're making the girl scared.

Immediately looking over to Y/n, she was covering her face while Jackson was hugging her.

Darn it. I messed up again.
I sigh as I went to the door.

Despite Jackson and Mark not really knowing or liking her, they seemed to care for her.

ME: I think it's best if I wait in the waiting room...let me know when y'all are done.

Y/N'S POV

The boy left the room as I looked at the guy who was hugging me.

ME: And you are?

I asked Taehyung and Taehyung shook his head in what looks like disappointment.

TAEHYUNG: That's Jackson. This is Jimin and Mark.

He said pointing to the other boys.

Glancing over to the so-called Jimin, my eyebrows furrowed as if he seemed like someone I've met before.

TAEHYUNG: I'm Taehyung who is not your boyfriend.
ME: Stop talking nonsense Tae!
We've been dating for awhile now!
TAEHYUNG: Aish~ Y/n listen!! Jungkook is your boyfriend! Why can't your remember?

He said shaking my shoulders harshly.

ME: Who is Jungkook?!?!

I said firing back but he let go of me and ran out the room. Everyone stood there silently while avoiding eye contact with me while Jackson just sat there looking down at my arms which had needles in them.

My eyes adverted to a boy with puffy cheeks and brown hair which was that Jimin guy again.

He then looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

Aw~ he's kind of cute.

A few seconds later Taehyung came in the room with a doctor. He had a worried expression on his face.

ME: What's wrong?
TAEHYUNG: Its better if the doctor explained it...

I looked at the doctor who was checking her clipboard.

DOCTOR: Sweetie, you don't remember what happened before you passed out?
ME: No ma'am.
DOCTOR: And you don't know any of these people who are your friends according to this man?

She pointed at Taehyung but I just looked down.

ME: No ma'am...
DOCTOR: It seems like you have lost some memories. Important ones. The fluid that was injected into you must've been poisoned with some sort of substance but luckily you were brought here just in time because things could've been a lot more risky. In the meantime, we've run some tests on you and you'll be okay but we're still investigating on the unknown substance.