[16]

AN: I tried updating as fast as I can even though I'm still busy. I felt so bad leaving you guys off like that. I love you

Y/N'S POV

My heart started to race. My throat became dry.

I ran out the room and downstairs to the door and was greeted by Jungkook on top of Jimin. Jimin had a gun aimed at Jungkook and I immediately ran to break up the fight but it didn't help.

ME: S-Stop! Jimin p-please don't shoot Jungkook...

I tried pushing Jungkook off but it didn't work. He started punching Jimin and cursed under his breath. They were out of control.

JUNGKOOK: Don't! Touch! Her! She's! Mine!

After each word, Jungkook punched Jimin. The only thing Jimin did was smirk as he cocked the gun one more time.

ME: Jimin don't...

But he didn't listen. He's really going to shoot Jungkook. I have to do something...

ME: JUNGKOOK MOVE!!

Jimin fired the gun as I pushed Jungkook away as hard as I can.

Gasping for air, I realized that Jimin shot me. There was blood everywhere and all I could do was lay here and groan in pain. Grabbing my stomach where the shot was, it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

I felt Jungkook's presence next to me as he fell on his knees and started caressing my hair.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n! Please stay with me! Please!

His words started to fade as everything around me was spinning like crazy. Everything turned pale.

A painful laugh escaped my mouth. Looking at Jungkook, I gave him a weak smile.

ME: I saved you...

Closing my eyes, I could hear him calling for me. I wanted to tell him that it's okay but something held me back.

~3 HOURS LATER~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOK: This dick head over here did this!!

I yelled at the doctor while pointing over to Jimin but the doctor held my shoulders.

DOCTOR: Sir, calm down! We are doing all we can but...she's losing too much blood...there's a high chance she won't make it.

As he said that my heart stopped and I put my hand over my chest.

ME: Doc, please tell me there's another way! Please!

I harshly shook his shoulders as he tried to push me off him.

DOCTOR: I'm so sorry young man but she's in critical condition.

He shook his head in disappointment and I looked at Jimin who was sitting at the waiting room looking out the window.

My eyes softens. I never seen him this sad before...did he really love Y/n too?? This is the first time in forever that I seen him this sad.

Turning my head back to the doctor I let out a sigh.

ME: Give her my blood.

The doctors face was so shook. (Jungshook. Okay I'm just gonna go hehe) He started shaking his head like crazy.

DOCTOR: No no. Sir, with all due respect, we can't do that. She's already losing so much. If we lend your blood then...you will die.

My breath hitched but I don't care. I just want Y/n to live. I will do anything for her to live. She deserves to live. She did nothing wrong, only I am the one to blame.