Chapter 24

16th March 2020

I woke up to a shooting pain in my stomach. I shot up from my bed and clenched on to the sides of my bed, squeezing the white duvet. I scream out in pain.

I felt shawns side of the bed move and his protective arms wrapped around me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just gonna go back to bed"

I put my head on the crook of shawns neck and nuzzled my head, Pushing Shawn and I down.

We laid down and Shawn rubbed my hair and placed light kisses on my head. I traced my fingers across shawns bare chest. I felt another sharp pain run through my body. I flinched causing Shawn to wake up from his day dream. I clenched my jaws and held my fists in a ball.

"Hun, maybe we should call the hospital?" Shawn whispered in my ear scared if I was going to snap at him.

"Mmmhm!" I said shaking my head up down frantically.

"Yeah?" Shawn said.

"Yes!" I said getting frustrated of Shawn askings questions. I glared at him, basically telling him hurry up.

"Okay..." Shawn said slightly scared.

(Skip phone call)

"They may be contractions!" Shawn said with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Cuz we may be having a baby todayyy!" Shawn said singing.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Happy birthday by the way baby!" Shawn said and placed kissing on my neck.

"Thank you!" I said feeling a slight relief of the pain.

"They told us to come in when you can feel them getting closer and hurting more!" Shawn said.

"Holy fuck! That means I went into labour while asleep."

"Yeah. How did you not wake up?"

"Nothing can wake up a pregnant women from the last bits of sleep she can-" "aahhh!"

"It's okay. It's okay.." Shawn said pulling me into a hug. "It's okay. Don't worry. Shh..."

He rubbed my head trying to comfort me. I closed my eyes and tightened them every time I got a new contraction. "You know how cool it would be if the baby was born on your birthday!" Shawn said trying to comfort me.

"Mmmhm..." I said closing my eyes and giving him a weak smile.

"Do you won't go lay down on the sofa and we can watch vampire diaries and I'll make you some breakfast?"

"Yeah..."

I proper myself up. Shawn rolled out of the bed and walked over to my side. He had his two arms out for me to hold onto to. I laugh at how ridiculous this looks. We both laugh. I walked downstairs next to Shawn with my arms around his hip. "I love you..."

(Skip the rest of this.)

"we need to go to the hos-" I felt another contraction piercing through the whole of my stomach.

Shawn rushed over to me and sat down next to me. I held his hand and dug my nails into his. He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. "It's okay. Everything will be okay..." Shawn said while phoning the taxi and waiting for them to answer.

(A/N: I'm going to skip the rest of the giving birth bit and the next chapter she should've given birth!!!

Also, what do you think about the whole thing with Justin and Hailey getting engaged? Do you think it's going to last?"