XXI.

"What's up?"

"What's up my ass." I glared at Jin, who was standing on my doorstep holding plastic bags of groceries. I think he was going to cook in my kitchen again.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I say you get out of my sight?" I said to him for the nth time.

He chuckled at my mood, "Sorry for being persistent but it's been awhile since I actually made a friend since..."

The sentence hung in the air.

I exactly knew what he meant by not doing the usual things you do after the death of a loved one, especially hers.

Giving up, I opened the door wide for him to come in. "Fine. Just because I want free food."

He winked at me, "No one can resist free food since it will be made by me anyway. Can you see how handsome I am?"

I rolled my eyes at his remark, "Just be careful with my kitchen. It's precious." I reminded him before going back to my bedroom to resume looking for clues in her diary.

I made sure to lock the door so Jin wouldn't surprise me again and sat down on the carpeted floor.

14th of February, 2005

The day of love.

The love languages decided to show themselves: Gifts, Words, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, Time.

Who am I to celebrate such an event? I have no boyfriend but I have my family and friends.

Yet why do I still feel unworthy?

But I met someone today.

He looked like white chocolate at first glance. I even thought he was my Valentine gift sent from somewhere above.

His name was Yoongi. Although, I was so persistent to tell me his name. It was hilarious, bugging him.

However, I was only happy for the time being with his company.

I was not still satisfied.

Right, I remember we met during Valentines Day. I was sleeping in my usual spot by the school backyard when she approached me and asked what my name was.

I smiled at the memory.

Then there were knocks heard on my door.

Huffing in annoyance, I closed the diary and opened the door to see Jin holding a tray of food in one hand.

The smell of beef soon replaced my annoyance and my stomach grumbled at the sight of food.

His eyes landed behind me and said, "I'm sure you're tired looking for clues. Fill your stomach first."

I nodded, bowing my head a bit and received the food tray from him, starting to eat.

"What are your findings so far?" He asked, while I munched the beef in my mouth.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'll tell you mine as well." He bargained.

I asked, testing him. "Well, what are your findings about?"

"Well.." he started off.

"I found her dying message the day after she died."

===============================

A/n: well, it's been awhile since i wrote a longer chapter. XD