I.

She was some kind of wonder.

I never really understood her since the day we met for the first time.

But I knew in my heart I was captivated by her.

She was amazing in all of her ways. Her smile, her laugh, her voice. Everything. Maybe that was the reason why I was addicted to her or something more.

The way she attracted the people that surrounded her was a gift since she could be friends with anybody. Even the baddest of criminals would have their hearts melted by her.

However, I was not meant for her. Someone like me who is tainted by sin is no match for an angel like her.

I know that nobody is perfect, but in my eyes she really was.

"What are you thinking about, Yoongi?" She smiled brightly at me, giving me ice cream. A cookies and cream one too.

"I just want to sleep." I boredly answered as always.

"Don't sleep when there's so much to see in this world." She was referring to all around her.

Well, she was always like this. Seeing the good in everyone and everything. She never gives up until there was a happy ending.

"A person needs rest to regain energy." I said to her, putting my hands behind my head and lied down on the soft green grass.

She laughed at that, "Yoongi, you've rested enough. Time to burn some of those belly fat." She pinched the flabs on my stomach and I winced in slight pain. The girl just laughed even more.

I glared at her but she didn't even look scared. She was the only one who was like this. If it were somebody else, they would quickly run away and never see me again.

"Just stop it. Don't bother me." I muttered under my breath and closed my eyes, feeling the chilly breeze that just went by.

"Hey."

I didn't answer.

"If I suddenly disappear, what would you do?" She asked out of nowhere, which gave me a bad feeling.

"They'd find you of course." I simply replied.

I could sense her pout beside me. "They? You won't look for me?"

"It's tiring. And I'm sure you're easy to find. You have this shiny aura around you that any one could recognize from miles away."

"Oh, okay." After that she didn't say anything else.

Because the following day, she disappeared for real.

The first girl I cared about died because of suicide. No one expected it because she seemed so happy-go-lucky.

My mind began to process everything.

It was my fault she disappeared in this world.

It was all because I didn't say I'd find her if she disappeared.

My words had an impact on her and I didn't even notice.

Because I was that kind of person. I don't give a shit to others because it's tiring move a muscle.

And I'll always will be that kind of person.

Too late for me.

I fucked everything up.

==========================

A/n: First chapter is up! I've been waiting for this moment! To start another BTS fanfic! But this time it's Suga. WOOOOO XD

So this story will be full of angst. I warned you all.

Happy Reading!

~itskarenduuhh~