XX

*faints at the sight of 2k and the rankings*

in a scale of 1-10, how would i rate my happiness?

well, the scale broke because it's too much lmao XDD 

thank you guys for your support! love u all xoxo

==============================

Everything I have gathered were sprawled out on my bedroom floor.

A diary and a box full of pictures.

I held the leathery diary in my hands and let out a breath before opening to the first page.

6th of January, 2005

What is happiness?

If I ask around, they would typically say it's a cup of hot chocolate on a snowy day.

Or it could be someone you love that gives you the butterflies in your stomach.

Their answers didn't satisfy me though. It was too good to be true. Even I don't know my definition of true happiness. They said maybe I just haven't found it yet.

And this is why I let it all out in a diary.

Maybe this is also the reason why the idea of disappearing in the face of the earth amused me.

That way, I would meet the Creator Himself.

It was her first entry.

Again, it made my head ache with her abstract writing. She left too many hints that I can't even decipher.

She was unfair and witty with her ways.

She didn't even leave a name on her diary.

There is one thing I know for sure.

She was unhappy with her life. There was something missing in her life that she wanted to experience. Even if she had everything laid out in front of her, she was still unsatisfied with it and looked for something else.

But I was there with her the whole time. Was she not happy being with me? I cared for her. I looked after her even if she doesn't feel the same way towards me. Maybe I was not the happiness she was searching for.

My phone vibrated that was laid on the floor, making a sound.

From: Unknown

Are you there yet, Yoongi?

You'll know soon.

Keep up the good work. :)

So the stranger decided to call me by its name now. There was no reason for me to keep blocking this person when it changes phone numbers quickly. It won't stop.

It's always there to remind me that the curse was still happening.

And I know I couldn't get out of it unless I knew the whole truth.