XXXI.

Another POV coming up!

==============================

Jin's POV

"Oppa, tell me who the lucky girlfriend of yours is! I promise I won't bite her." My younger sister headbutted me on my stomach which tickled instead of hurt.

"I told you, I don't have a girlfriend." I chuckled at her playfulness as I ruffled her hair messily which she grumbled in response.

"But why are you always so busy at night?" She pouted, then narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't tell me you're fucking around women now!"

I pointed my finger at her, "Language! Keep it rated G please. When did you learn how to swear huh?"

"Since birth..?"

Shaking my head, there was still a small smile plastered on my face. Little did she know that I was working late at night to buy her tickets to Disneyland.

But before I could even give her the tickets I have worked so hard for, she died the next day, which was the day of her birthday supposedly.

I woke up from the dream. Every night, it was always that scene that plays. Much like how it happens to Yoongi in real life but it was just a dream for me.

Right there and then, my head throbbed from the migraine. I tried to stand up with the last bit of my strength to drink some painkillers.

"Everything will be alright, he said." I smirked to myself, doubting the idea of being alright itself. Since when I have had a good day?

Right, I was going to give her the Disneyland tickets.

It was too late though. Now the tickets were in shreds, my hard work didn't pay off to see the big smile on my sister's face. My effort was not worth it because she left me alone.

But what was Yoongi's plan anyway? I was supposed to be the calm figure. Him seeing my depressive state sure was hella embarrassing. I never showed that I was weak behind my confident and narcissistic side.

It was all a facade in front of everybody. I was nothing without my only sister.

I got a message from Yoongi to meet him later this afternoon at his house for his plan. I don't seem so confident about what he's doing but I'm willing to check out what he wants to do. If he fails, then I just have to think of something to help him.

...and to help myself  especially.

As I was combing my light pink hair and then shuffling it later on for a messy look, my phone rang. I picked it up. "Jin speaking."

"Are you on your way?" 

"In a bit. Still looking at my handsome reflection." I replied, giving myself a wink.

He groaned, "Hurry up. This is important. See ya." then the line went dead.

This little shit.

====================================

HORI SHITEU. 4K. WHAT THE FVCK SJHFKJSNDCKJBSDKJFBS *rolls on the floor*

Hope you like Jin's POV for now. This is just a filler chapter for what's coming up next so hold on to your seats. :>>>>