VI.

I told her we should skip school then.

Yeah, yeah, I'm such a bad influence to her.

She doesn't mind though.

This girl loves adventure and thrill, just like I do.

Her eyes lit up in excitement once we stepped down safely on the pavement, out the school gate where we successfully escaped without being seen.

"You good?" I dusted off the dirt on my pants.

Her cheeks were still pink.

"Ehh..yeah." she was still awkward about what I said.

Let's pretend to be a couple.

What the actual fuck, self.

"Great. Now, let's go." I held out my hand boldly to her like this wasn't even me. She was shocked, I knew and felt that too. She took it slowly before we walked towards the bus stop.

"Where are we going?"

(A/n: *clap clap clap* Get it? From Dora The Explorer? Okay, bye)

"You'll see." I smiled a little at her, taking her by surprise. Her hand felt warm to my touch. I bet I sweat like crazy. How fucking embarrassing.

When we got there, she wasn't expecting it at all.

"A basketball court? Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"It's cool." I brought out a ball from my backpack and let it bounce on the court. "Let's play."

"But I don't know how to play basketball, Yoongi."

"Call me Suga."

"Suga? Like sugar?" She laughed out loud. "You're funny, Yoongi."

I explained while dribbling it in my right hand, "You said my skin is white like sugar."

She raised her brow, "Huh? When?"

"Nevermind. I'll teach you then." I made her stand on the middle, in front of the ring. "Now, dribble like this." I showed her how and she learned it thankfully. I went behind her and assisted her arms, preparing to shoot the ball.

She gulped. I made her nervous, touching her like this. How amusing.

I purposely made my mouth close to her ear while instructing her how to shoot the ball on the hoop. "Now bend your knees and lean forward a little, building a momentum for your arms and legs."

"Shoot."

The ball went in.

Three points for this girl.

Impressive.

"Do it again." I told her, getting the ball and passing it to her. The ball passed through the hoop once again. "Great, are you ready for a one on one?"

"I know I'll lose." She pouted.

Assuring her, I dribbled again. "I'll go easy on you."

"You're a monster in the basketball court. You think I haven't seen you play before?"

A monster.

Yes, that's what I am.

I'm a monster for letting you disappear.

If only I could tell you how much of a monster I am.

"I'll go easy on you, I promise."

"The game won't be fun for you because it's not challenging."

"It will be fun seeing you try your best then." I gave her a smirk and started dribbling again. She looked like she didn't want to but she still tried.

She tried to block me, but I passed by her and the ball went through smoothly. "Aish, I don't want to play anymore."

I dropped the ball in my hand and walked towards her. She instantly froze seeing me like that. Maybe she thought I was mad that she wasn't even trying.

But it's okay.

"You don't hate me right?"

"Why would I hate you?" Her voice stuttered.

"For doing this." I said before pulling her head towards mind and smashing my lips on hers.