XVIII.

My soul nearly jumped out of my body when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

I pushed him away, "Don't scare me like that!"

Jin sighed, "Sorry about that. I was just curious why you're here. This house is abandoned. Are you like treasure hunting?"

"You mean you followed me here?" I scoffed at him, walking away from him and resuming my business.

"I told you I'd be back." He winked at me when I met his eyes.

"What the heck. Are you gay or something? Don't you wink at me." I rolled my eyes at him and carefully picked up the shards of glass on the floor.

Before I did so, he nudged me away and swept it onto the dustpan. "You kid. You'll hurt yourself." Once he was done putting it in the trash bin, he asked. "What are you doing here?"

"None of your business."

"What did you see in the mirror?" I sensed seriousness in his question.

I turned around to face him, "Don't be so nosy, boy."

"Hyung. I'm older than you, I think." He gave a victorious smirk.

I shook my head and continued scanning through her things but he stopped me again. "What?" I yelled at Jin.

"You have no right to touch those." Jin said.

"I have a fucking right. This is abandoned anyway."

He glared at me, gripping my wrist. "That doesn't mean you can trespass on another property even if it's abandoned."

"Yeah, smartass. I don't even know you. Just stop bothering me." I let go from his grip and stomped off.

He followed me behind, "What are you even doing?"

"Again, it's none of your business. Stop being so annoying. Leave."

Why does this scene feel like  déjà vu  ?

"I think I deserve an answer."

"The fuck, man." I faced him again, looking up because he was taller than me. "Some questions are not meant to be answered."

Jin crossed his arms, "Oh yes, it is meant to be answered."

"So what?" I spat back.

(A/n: *beat drops* DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN okay bye.)

"Because this was our previous house." He said.

I stood in my place, frozen.

"Huh?"

"We  lived here before. But we moved." He explained.

Shit, I know where this is going.

"My sister died because of suicide." He let out a breath, trying to control his emotions it seemed. "Now, Yoongi. I gave you an answer. It's your turn."

Is this the answer you're giving me? Your brother? Are you trying to make me even more guilty?

"Yoongi, how do you know my sister? I never met you before." Jin started.