XXIX

This chapter is for you _jooniestolemyjams_

===============================

"This time, I'd be telling you to calm the fuck down on the alcohol." I tugged at his shoulder so we could go back.

He shrugged me away and downed a shot. "Leave me alone. My sister does not remember her own older brother. Do you know how much that hurts me?"

"She lied to me about not remembering anything every single day. What more could she do?" I assured him, only to tick him even more.

He growled at me, clenching the shot glass in his hands, "Are you telling me that my sister is a liar?"

I paused, thinking of what to say next and replied, "Yes, Jin. She lied to me, and I think she did the same to you too so don't believe her. I'm sure you've been cursed in a different way."

Jin looked at me angrily, "We're not the same person, Yoongi. My sister won't lie to me. I'm her brother!"

"How sure are you that she's not spatting lies to you?" I rebutted to him, getting the shot glass from him in which I earned another glare.

"I just know." He asked for another glass and gulped it down in one go.

He's more stupid than me even though he's older.

I scoffed at his actions and put my hands inside my short pockets, "You know what, I'm going to keep looking for clues to my problems. While you just sulk your lazy ass here and not do anything. I don't care. Do what you want then."

He didn't say anything else so I left the bar and went home to continue looking at the pictures when my phone got a text notification.

From: Unknown

Want to step up the game? Let's play.

I slid it back inside my pocket, getting chills down my spine.

==============================

Putting down another picture of us on a different pile, we were at a karaoke singing our throats off and I looked like I was rapping.

So far, all of them only had dates written on them which I still can't remember though. I am not familiar with any of them.

I wrapped my fingers around the last two photographs inside the box but they were faced upside down so I saw what was written on the back first.

For the love of my life, Yoongs

I miss your warm hugs. I miss how you care about me in your own way. I miss how poker faced you are always.

But it's hard being without you.

Please come back to me soon.

At that moment, I knew something was about to go down.

I slowly flipped the photograph.

There was us and she was holding the camera in hand in selca position.

But while she was smiling brightly at the camera, I was dead asleep on the hospital bed.