III.

She did it again.

She disappeared.

How long does it have to keep repeating?

I pressed my palm over the the clock on my nightstand.

It was 6 am.

Sitting up, I inhaled long and exhaled to calm my nerves. I'd be stupid if I didn't say I was fucking tired of experiencing this everyday.

A curse.

Yes, indeed it was.

This is my punishment for not saying that I'd look for her.

"Yoongi, wake up!" She barged in my bedroom, shocking me a little bit.

"How'd you get in? Get out. I'm changing into my uniform." I placed down the picture frame of her on my table, afraid that she would see it from her past.

"If I get out, you would probably sleep again. You're so lazy, I know you very well." She pointed her finger at me, smirking.

Maybe that was it. This curse wasn't so bad after all. I could see her in the flesh as if she didn't really became dust. I could still witness her bright smile everyday even if she would disappear at the end of the day.

I stepped closer to her, making her back touch the wall behind her, "Would you prefer to see me change or would you change my clothes yourself, huh?"

"YAH! BYUNTAE! Only my boyfriend can see my virgin body!" She pushed me away and ran out of my room in a hurry. I smirked in victory once I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

We weren't lovers.

We weren't even friends.

But she's always bothering me.

I still don't get why she's acting this way around me. She's so weird and annoying.

"Are you done yet, sleepy head?!" She shouted from downstairs then I caught the whiff of toasted bread and hotdogs. Well that's nice. She's cooking for me today.

When I went down, she was already eating two slices of bread in her tiny mouth.

What a pig.

"Oh, hey. I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen and your toaster." She chuckled guiltily. "Umm, here have a hotdog sandwich." She placed one in front of me.

"Are you poisoning me?" I asked.

Laughter erupted out of her even with tears on the corners of her eyes. "Me? Poison you? I'm not that bad, Yoongi."

I took a bite and immediately, my stomach warmed up with the meal. It was good.

"Thanks for the breakfast but you gotta hurry if you want to catch up to me." I swallowed the last one down and went outside to get my bike.

"You're not letting me ride at the back? Tsk, not a gentleman." She crossed her arms, complaining.

I sat on and faced her, "Why? Are you my girlfriend to do that?"

"Ouch. So savage, Suga." She faked hurt herself, putting on a dramatic face.

"What did you just call me?"

"Suga."

"Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Your skin is so white like sugar." She explained, her cheeks getting red in embarrassment. "Get it? Well, yeah, I know it's sooo weird. Sorry."

I got the logic and was fond of the new nickname. "It's stupid but I don't hate it."

"So you're letting me ride at the back now?"

"Just this once." I grunted at the force when she suddenly jumped on the seat behind me. "What the fuck, woman."

She grinned widely, "I wonder how many once's you're referring to."

"Tsk." I gripped on the handles and moved down the road to school. I felt her arms circling around my waist.

It was uncomfortable.

But I don't hate it.

The feeling felt foreign, making contact with the opposite sex.

Her head leaned on my back and I swear I was scared she might hear how fast my heart was beating.

"I don't hate you, Yoongi." She whispered softly.

"I don't hate you too."

=========================

A/n: Yey! Double update! 💜