XXV.

I'm back in my room without any explanation of how I got here.

Like I was magically transported here.

I threw my hands over my head and held my face, "Stop! Stop! Stop this now please!"

I begged to her, whatever her name was. She was torturing me all the time. I hate her so much for doing this to me.

"Stop please! I'm so tired!" I sobbed in my hands, curling into a ball. "Let me go..."

Without even noticing, I was already in my uniform like it was expecting me to do my usual routine.

Going to school.

"Could it be...?" I asked myself in disbelied and ran outside to get my bike, cycling my fastest there.

So many thoughts flooded my mind while riding.

Is it possible that she might be...

...back again?

I didn't even get to park my bike because I dashed my way towards the classroom. The adrenaline was getting to me when I slided the door open.

She was not there waiting for me.

Is my intuition not right after all?

Why did the loop have to begin again then?

Then I walked towards the yard that I always slept at behind the canteen where I always heard students talk behind my back.

I stopped breathing.

There she was, sitting under the tree and reading a book in her delicate soft hands. Her brown waves seemed to be longer than it was before and her cinnamon brown eyes...

She stared right back at me with a gentle smile.

My legs froze, not knowing what to do. I was just stuck there, looking at her in awe and emotions unstable.

She tucked some of her hair behind her air as she opened her mouth to say something.

"Min Yoongi." The timber of her voice still sounded the same, not too high and not too low but it held authority.

"I..don't even have an idea what to call you. I don't know your name." I muttered under my breath.

She chuckled, finally standing up and dusting off the grass on her checkered skirt. "You forgot who I am?"

"No, I know who you are but not your name."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you disappeared and everything keeps repeating that maybe I forgot your name." I reasoned out.

Her face showed sadness and guilt. "I'm sorry you have to go through that." She slowly held my hand in hers and observed them. "So..you read my diary?"

"Just a few entries. But I haven't finished it yet."

"You don't need to read the whole thing, Yoongi. Just see the pictures in the box and everything will make sense."

I pulled her closer to me, "A..Are you going to leave me again?"

She looked up at me like I was something so precious.

"Say something...please." It was one of the few times I begged. I just wanted her to stay.

The girl gripped my shirt tightly and cried out, "You're so unfair, Yoongi.."

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion as I listened to her.

Shouldn't I be the one saying that?

"How dare you leave me all alone?" She accused.

"You left me here. I was alone." I replied to her.

Her eyes teared up and she leaned her head on my chest. "Yoongi..please. I can't do this on my own. I can't live without you."

I hugged her awkwardly but it was the first time I have ever been sure in doing something in my life. "I'm here. You're here. Just please stay."

"I love you."

===============================

So, any theories so far? :>>>>

Who do you think who said 'i love you' at the last part? Kekekeke~

Sorry for the slow update! Been having a writer's block lately but I'm reading more bts fanfictions to boost myself and of course reading your comments! ❤❤❤

Keep supporting my story! Love you guys 💕💕