II.

My alarm went off at exactly 6 in the morning. It was the same everyday. Even with my eyes closed, I knew what my next move was.

Of course, I would get up and stretch lazily, doing my morning routine after. Yes, I was a guy but I also take care of myself very well. Even my things in my room should be properly placed.

I wanted to mess everything just for a change but it won't alter a thing. This day would still end the same way whenever I tried to alter it.

"Morning." I greeted her picture on my night stand and just swiped my hand through my hair easily.

Getting my earphones, I put it in my bag and went downstairs to prepare my own breakfast. I just cooked eggs and bacon for me to eat.

Once I was done eating, I finally locked my house on the way out and walked my usual route to school. I was a sophomore until now. Nothing changed, of course. Better get used to it now.

No one tried to say hello to me at school. I mean, who would? As she always described, I looked like I was going to murder someone with my cold expression. It was not my fault I looked this way though. Well she was the only one who could tolerate me.

"A smile can brighten someone's day." She pinched my cheeks to the side, making me frown even more and shrugged her off.

"Whatever." I placed my head in between my arms on my desk and closed my eyes to nap.

"Use those muscles, Yoongi "

"Shut up." I told her one last time before I could lose my patience.

But she knew I would never get mad at her for some reason.

This girl was so full of herself that she has control over me.

I hated it when she tamed me.

"Let's go get ice cream again?" She asked, opening her books once the teacher entered the room.

"Do what you want."

"Alright, no noises please! Class is starting!" The teacher announced that at last shut her up.

She was so annoying.

But I still liked her.

===========================

"Your usual?" asked the ice cream vendor who had a grin on his face.

She would try the strawberry this time.

"I think I'll get strawberry! I'm kinda tired of always eating chocolate." She laughed and paid for her ice cream.

"What about you, young man?"

I'll get the usual too, as always.

"Cookies and cream, comin' right up."

Then she's going to ask why I like this flavor so much.

"Because I just do."

"That's nice. At least you don't easily change." I heard her whisper.

I didn't say anything because I might say the wrong thing. I kept quiet.

"Want to go to the treehouse?" I just suggest boredly. She turned to me, surprised that I said something for the first time.

"Where is Yoongi? What did you do to him?"

"He wants to sleep." I answered back.

Her face scrunched into a frown. "Sleepyhead. You should just marry a pillow in the future."

I smiled, "Yeah, maybe I will."

However, it will soon disappear once we get there.

At the treehouse, I quickly went to my spot at the corner where there were a lot of pillows to cover me like a blanket.

"Let's play a game, Yoongi." She went over to me and poked my cheek repeatedly.

I groaned and pushed her away lightly. She wouldn't stop budging me so I sat up and said, "What do we play then?"

Her eyes lit up brightly like a kid getting her favorite candy. "Let's play 20 questions."

I sighed, "That's a lot. Why not make it ten instead?"

"That's too short, Yoongi."

"Fine."

"First question." She cleared her throat, suddenly becoming serious.

"If I suddenly disappear, what would you do?"

That was her question every time.

A different day, a different scenario, a different time. It would still end the same.

She always disappeared.

===========================

A/n: Somehow, even if this book is serious and all, I enjoy writing it! I hope you enjoy it as well.

There are no reads yet though. Please don't be a silent reader! Let me know what you think! :D

~itskarenduuhh~