Chapter 46: Jimmy!

Today is December 25th, otherwise known as Christmas. Today is a very special day for us. It's not only Christmas but it's also the day that Jimmy Kimmel scheduled for us to come in. My mom is the one who talked to him and she said that he's having us for his special Christmas show. Let's just say that the lucky ducks ((a/n: you see what I did there? I'm sorry, I tried. That was a pretty lame pun, but hey I laughed...)) that will make it down to the studio will be having a pretty great Christmas. That's a Christmas dream for most fangirls.

I'm gaining more and more of a bond with my mom every time we talk, which is becoming more and more frequent. Robert on the other hand doesn't care for her. Every time she's over or she's somewhere around, he's always stuck to me like glue. Anytime I'm around her he's always right next to me either holding my hand or his arm around my waist. His grip always growing tighter and tighter the closer she inches towards me. Maybe he's afraid of her pulling me away. Or maybe he's just trying to be the best, most protective husband-to-be. Whatever his reason, it doesn't bother me one bit. Quite frankly, I'm still quite nervous if I don't have him near me no mater what the circumstances may be.

I lay awake in bed, staring at the cream colored celling trying my hardest not to toss and turn to much so I don't wake Robert. I carefully turn my head and look over at him.
He's laying on his side and though his snoring has subsided, he's still asleep. I know he has to be tired because he took all of the night shift with the babies, forcing me to stay in the bed once again.
I try and lay still on my side of the bed it doesn't feel right. I roll over and wrap my arms around him.

"It's about time." I hear him whisper while he interlaces our fingers.
"I thought you were sleeping." I whisper back, cuddling up to his back.
"I tried to sleep but I just can't. All I can think about is what's going to happen in the next few weeks. We're having our first Christmas together as parents, this new years I'm not letting you go, and what I look forward to the most is that you will be my wife. Mrs. Alyssa Elizabeth Downey. It has a nice wring to it." He says, flipping over to face me.
I smile and just before I open my mouth to speak, Indio comes running into the room and he jumps onto our bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! it's Christmas!" he yells is a little kid voice.
"Indio, you're not five." Robert says while laughing.
"But I'm still happy it's Christmas." He whispers, looking down at the bed. I just laugh and look at Robert. He looks back at me, staring into my eyes while biting his lip.
"If you guys are gonna kiss please warn me so I can leave."
"It shouldn't phase you since you walked in on us having sex before" whispers Robert, his eyes not leaving mine.
"I wouldn't have walked in on you if you weren't having sex in front of the fucking door!"
"If it bothers you that much you might want to look away." Robert says, just before he presses our lips together. I bring my hand to his head to steady the kiss as it becomes more heated. Surprisingly, Indio has remained in the room but Robert realizes where this is going and he waves him out

***
Directly after Indio exits the room, Robert reaches for the hem of my tank top and pulls it off in one swift movement.
"Is it bad that I find it really sexy when you don't sleep in a bra?" He whispers and I just giggle.
"I don't know but I find it quite sexy that all you sleep in is a tight pair of boxers. I always know when you're having a sexy dream because I can feel you growing in your sleep." With that his lips are places back on mine and I bring my hand down to his sex. I take my hand and slip it in the waist band of his boxers and start stroking him. Up and down slowly until he starts to massage me through the thin afabric of my underwear.
I pull my hand out of his boxers but just like that day in the class room, he places my hand back on his sex, but this time he actually inserts my hand directly back into his underwear encouraging me to continue my massage. He slips his hand into my underwear and once he touches me he smiles.
"You're already so wet baby"
Just as he's about to take off my panties the doorbell wrings, waking the babies.