Chapter 19: School

Just a reminder if you don't like smut look out for **

___________________________

-Roberts POV-

It's 4:00 in the morning and I need to be at the school at 5:30. I really need Alyssa to wake up because I don't want her driving herself to school with that cast on. The only problem is she takes forever and a day to get ready.

"Fuck it!" I mumble.

I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the bathroom. I prop her up so I can fill up the tub and rap her cast up so of doesn't get wet. I carefully undress her and lay her in the water. She begins to stir and finally awakes.

"W-why am I in the tub?"

"Well, you wouldn't wake up and we need to leave in a hour. I thought you wouldn't mind if I gave you a bath."

She starts laughing and I just smile. I wash her hair but she insists that she washes the rest of her body. I hope she doesn't think I would try something. I'm not that type of person, I only do that when the time is right.

She hops out of the tub and unwraps her cast. She gets dressed and begins to do her hair.

"No, no, no, Let me do this."

"Robert? I love you. Thank you."

"Anything for my love."

I take her into her room and we both sit on the bed. She sits I front of me and I brush, blow dry, and flatiron her hair. I also do the honers of picking out her clothes. I chose a teal sweater, a gray infinity scarf, black leggings, teal long sox, and Uggs.

"Robbert? Just out of curiosity why leggings? It's supposed to snow this week and it's freezing!"

"Well. Leggings give me a better view of your ass and I need something to look at when I'm patrolling the halls."

"So your just going to stalk me all day?"

"Is it stalking if you like it?"

"Yes Robert even if I liked it it would still be stalking."

"Whatever. We have about 30 minutes until we need to leave." I said.

"Okay, wanna run over to the jitterbug?"

(A/N: the jitterbug is a small coffee in Heber Springs Arkansas where Robert and Alyssa live in this story.)

"Sure! Anything for my love!"

"Oh and can we stop by McDonnalds? I want some breakfast!"

"Haha okay. Let's go!"

...

We get to McDonnalds and Lyssa orders a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and I order a breakfast wrap.

We hop back in the car and I reach for my hash brown but it's not there. I look over and Alyssa is shoving mine and hers in her face.

"Really Lyssa? Your acting like you haven't eaten in days."

"Hey, hospital food is nasty!"

"Yes but I brought you food so you never had to eat the hospital food."

"Well it's to late I already ate the hash browns so whatcha gunna do? Kiss me?"

"Naa you would enjoy that to much."

**I'm feeling a bit evil today so I put my hand on her knee and inch it towards her heat. Once I get closer I slip my hand between the waistband of her leggings. I start massaging her and I slip my finger into her slit. I finger her for a minute or two and I can tell she's close to her climax so I stop and pull my finger out of her. All the moaning and whispers of my name stop and it's dead silence. I lick my finger.

"I think that tastes better than a hash brown." I say with a smirk.

"What the actual fuck Robert?"

"Hey, that was payback for eating my food."

"I was so close! Why couldn't you just finish?!"

"That defeats the purpose of teasing you. Plus your cute when you're sexually frustrated!"

"Shut up Robert." **

We pull up to the Jitterbug and hop out. Alyssa orders a Carmel ice coffee and I just get a plain decaf coffee. It's only my fourth cup this morning. I can't function without it. We get back in the car and drive to school. On our way there I grab Alyssa's hand and interlace our fingers. Just the feeling of her skin on mine makes the worst of days turn in to the best day ever. I swear I want to just pop the question right here, right now and make her Mrs. Downey! But that would be crazy because that's a little fast for the both of us.

We arrive at school and know one suspects anything. The way we pull most of this off is by saying that we are close family friends. We even got Alyssa's parents in on it so if anybody gets suspicious they can call her parents and they will assure them that the family friend situation is true. We walk into my classroom and school starts in an hour.

That hour flys by. It consists of mostly make out sessions and sweet nothings being whispered into each others ears. From the sounds were hearing next door Scott and my niece had the same idea for this morning. I can't explain how fucking wrong that is for me to be hearing my niece practically having sex next door. Ewwww!

-Alyssa's POV-

I never want this morning to end but the hour passes all to quickly. I kiss Robert goodbye and walk next door to choir. Robert has no first hour so he said he might swing by and 'sit in' for our choir class. We both know it's just so we can flirt.

"Good morning Sco- I mean Mr. Masson."

"Good morning Alyssa." He pulls me over towards the wall and says "sounds like you and Robert had some fun before class..."

"It sure sounded like you and Mckenzie enjoyed your selves too. By the way, I'm not very fond of hearing my best friend getting fucked and Roberts not that fond of hearing his niece get fucked so mind keeping it down next time?"

"Okay but f.y.i. We weren't banging.

We haven't reached that point her it's only been about three weeks."

I walk away from that conversation because it's a little awkward. Robert walks in and takes a seat over by Scott. He gives me a wink and smiles.

"Good morning guys. Time for warm ups and then we will practice solos.

'Shit I have a solo and Robert has never heard me sing!' I think.

..

After the warm ups we practice the solos.

"Alyssa and Mckenzie comedown to the front for your solos." Said Scott.

"Well I had no idea Ms. Miers could sing!" Said Robert.

"Really?! She is an amazing singer!" Says Scott.

The song we are singing is let her go by passenger.

The music starts and we all sing.

When the song is over Robert seems amazed and that's when the bell rings.

Robert holds me back.

"Baby, that was amazing! I never know you could sing."

"Awhh thanks babe!"

"Your welcome now get to class."

"Will do Mr. Downey." I say with a wink.

___________________________

Soooo. Next chap is Christmas!!! I have so many ideas for the next chapter and I am going to try and make it the best chapter so far in this book! So vote and comment and go listen to Robert song because it's amazing! Love you all.