Chapter 12: Explinations

-Roberts POV-

Its been three days since I woke up in the hospital. I haven't seen Alyssa since the yesterday. She went home because her parents were worried and she needed to tell them why she was gone. I'm not really sure how much she will tell them but if it had anything to do with us being together, I hope that it goes over well. The last thing we need is someone else getting in the way of our relationship. If she dosent show up I'm the next few hours I'll call her.

-Alyssa's POV-

I got home yesterday and everyone in the house went crazy. They all came around me hugging me and yelling at me at the same time. They all wanted to know where I had been but what I really needed was sleep. I told them that I would tell them after I woke up because I didn't know if I would be able to stay awake long enough to tell the story. I tried to stay asleep as long as I could because I wanted to wait until my dad left for work. I want to talk to my mom about Robert first because I know she will be able to understand the age difference. I mean he's only six-teen years older me. My dad is eleven years older than my mom and they turned out just fine. I get up and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk down and find my mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning mom, can I talk to you, about where I was and a couple other things."

"Shoot."

"Okay, well.. First things first. I was at the hospital with my boyfriend. Before you interrupt me let me explain. Robert Downey Jr. Is his name and the radon I didn't tell you sooner is because I haven't seen you since we got together. We got together and a few things happened and I almost called off our relationship because of it. I guess he was sad and he was just driving around when a semi truck came out I front of him and he crashed and almost died. That's why I was at the hospital."

"One question. What things happened to make you want to call off the relationship."

"Well, when I was hanging out with Robert right after he asked me out, I got a call from Johnny. He called saying he wanted me back and all that crap. I said no but he insisted I come over so he could tell me something. I did but I brought Robert with me just I case he tried to pull something. The truth is, he never killed Carson. She died giving north to his baby. He has the baby now and he wanted me to get back with him and we would be the perfect family for the baby. I almost did it but then Mckenzie talked some sense into me and Robert got into that wreck. I know it's Robert that I'm supposed to be with now."

"Awhhh baby I'm so sorry that that happened."

"Thanks. Listen here's a few things you should know about Robert."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well for starters... He's 33." My moms face is blank and I can't read it.

"Also, he's my drama and English teacher." It's still blank.

"Lastly, he is Kenzie's uncle and he has a son from his first marriage." Again, her face is still blank. I can't tell what she is thinking.

"Come on mom i need some kind of reaction. Please."

"... Well and you know, me and your father have a fairly large age difference between us too. I don't think age matters it's just if the love is real or not. As long as he's not like Johnny than mk okay with it-"

"Really?! Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Wait! I'm not done. I'm okay with it but I'm not so sure your dad will feel the same way right off the bat. Why don't you let me talk to him About it."

"Gladly!" I say. "Is it okay if I go back to the hospital to visit with Robert?"

"Sure go ahead, but you might want to change first."

"Good idea mom. Thanks."

I'm so happy she took that okay. Now it's off to see my baby!

___________________________

A/N

Hey guys👋 sooo. This was a pretty boring chapter, and a little short but out of all honesty, I'm tired. But! You all should all go follow one of my best friends @tht1girlnxtdoor and read her story!! Please it would mean a lot to her.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!