Chapter 8: ITS OVER..?

Carmin's baby? How could he be holding a baby thats dead? This isn't even the truth. He's liying just to mess with me. He wants me back and this would be a good reason I guess but jokes on him! I have robert now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You think you can make up something sick and stupid like this to try and get me back? Well its not going to happen!" I say.

"Alyssa, you have to believe me! This baby really is hers. She went into labor a few days before she died and this baby- Marley - was born pre mature. I didnt kill her... she died giving birth. When your friend Mark told you I killed her I just went with it because I knew you would never believe me if I told you I didnt do it." Johnny is starting to cry and so am I.

"I really want you back. I think you and I could take really good care of this baby and give it a good life."

I dont even know what to think right now. If I go back to Johnny then I lose Robert but If I stay with Robert I doubt that this baby will be taken care of. I also know Johnny never was abusive against me and he never caused physical harm and I don't know if Robert would ever do something like that. Do I wanna take the chance?

" I need air." thats all i say before I walk out of the house and take off running. I run and run until I reach my house. No one is home now so I walk in and go straight to my room and plop on the bed. I fall straight asleep and I didn't dream, at all. I just sleep.

- The next morning.. Roberts POV-

I wake up, get dressed, and go straight to work. I don't worry to much about how I look because all I want to do is get to work and talk to Alyssa about what happened last night.

Its about 30 minutes into second hour and Alyssa isn't any where in sight. Where could she be? Thats when the door opens and in walks Alyssa. She looks terrible. She seems really depressed. All of the other students are finishing their worksheets and I decide that I need to talk to Alyssa.I ask her to come into the hallway with me and she just rolls her eyes and and gets up. 'That was odd' I think.

"What do you want?" she says. She wont look me in the eyes and i don't know why.

"Are you okay? Last night you just left and never came back."

" I'm find just fuck off okay? You teachers think you can just get all in to our business whenever you want!"

"Wait so now I'm just your teacher? Babe what's wrong? I love you and you can trust me."

"All you are is my teacher. I've made my des ion and you are not it! Good bye Robert."

She walks away with tears in her eyes. I know this whole outburst is because of Johnny so I don't take it to seriously because I just need to have a talk with Alyssa and straighten things out. Johnny needs to realize that he can't play with people's emotions like that. If Johnny fucked things up between us I will kill him, and I mean that. Alyssa is my baby and I refuse to lose her.

___________________________________

Hey guys. So Alyssa says it's Over between them. Do you think she will stick with that and go back to Johnny and come to her senses and stay with Robbie? VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. I know I said 5+ comments but I felt like you deserved this.